This Page

has been moved to new address

Today...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Today...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Today...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Today...

Wednesday, 27 January 2010

Today...


I woke up on the wrong side of the bed - I have no idea why.
Maybe I had bad dreams?

Either way I can't seem to shake it off and my head is empty of happy posts (boo.)

So here's a mini list of things that are really ticking me off right now...

- Show off/attention seeking statuses on Facebook -
- Sugar free recipes that have loads of honey and sweeteners in -
- Half eaten muffins laying around the office -
- Ever changing train prices, what happened to the cheap fares?! -
- Late buses (a constant annoyance) -
- Other people sitting at my desk -
- A never ending list of things to do that just seems to get longer -
- The lid on my vaseline that always seems to be stuck -
-broken nails -

At least we're having Butternut squash risotto for dinner...

p.s. Oh and I really fancy a cookie - stupid healthy lifestyle!

Labels:

26 Comments:

Blogger Kattrina said...

Oh, I hope your day gets better. Butternut squash risotto sound decadent though. Yummy. Here's to happy thoughts and happy days!!!

27 January 2010 at 14:46  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope your day gets better also. cookies are yummy, and my to do list doesn't seem to get shorter also!

27 January 2010 at 15:29  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope your day gets better my love. Sorry I've been such a horrible bloggy friend. Forgive? Oh Risotto sounds absolutely wonderful, makes my mouth water...
Smile hon, today will get better.
Hugs.

27 January 2010 at 15:31  
Blogger nicole mountz said...

how is it possible that i agree with every single thing you listed. well minus the bus, but im sure once i'm in the city ill have that problem. stupid people sitting in my chair thats my biggest thing today! love u, feel better:)

27 January 2010 at 15:43  
Blogger MaryBeth Houlihan said...

maybe a cookie will cheer you up! hope you have a better afternoon. :)

27 January 2010 at 15:51  
Blogger Carolina said...

Love your blog and your pics check out my blod it's

simply-caro.blogspot.com

27 January 2010 at 16:09  
Blogger Carolina said...

Love your blog and your pics here is my blog
simply-caro.blogspot.com

27 January 2010 at 16:10  
Blogger Courtney said...

In my experience, butternut squash warms the soul and makes everything better!! Hope your day takes a turn for the brighter.

27 January 2010 at 16:12  
Blogger ruthpclark said...

Oh I HATE when I find other people sitting at my desk. Last week someone decided to use my space and spilled my coffee all over my desktop calendar. I hear ya!

And I would looove the recipe for butternut risotto . . . sounds delicious!

27 January 2010 at 16:12  
Blogger Cassie said...

Oh dear Rhianne! Keep thinking 'butternut squash'! And maybe the cookie at the end of the day if it isn't any better ;)One wouldn't hurt
xx

27 January 2010 at 16:47  
Blogger Bridget said...

i hear ya on number 1. or the statuses that are always advertising something.

27 January 2010 at 16:56  
Blogger *donna* said...

this list made me laugh so much! some of these things are really getting to me too right now.
i hope the butternut sqaush cheers you up later - it sounds yummy :0)

27 January 2010 at 17:08  
Blogger {andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

Hope it gets better love!

27 January 2010 at 17:19  
Blogger Jenni said...

Oh my - people who use facebook as a Twitter drive me NUTS. Seriously, I defriended lots of friends because of their crazy Twitter ways. So annoying!
And I don't think one cookie would hurt, right?
Hope your days has sense started to look up for you lovely lady :)

27 January 2010 at 17:48  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your dinner tonight sounds AMAZING. I completely agree about the FB status updates - the ones that drive me nuts are the highly political and highly "mommy" ones. I do not care about your child's vomit, thankyou! Hope your day improves:)

27 January 2010 at 18:04  
Blogger Shelley said...

you know what i do when i feel the way you described in your post?

look at pictures of kittens.

hope the gloom passes soon! xox

27 January 2010 at 18:11  
Blogger Unknown said...

What is pissing me off-

-Not being able to wake up on time.

-my constant procrastination.

-living in Bakersfield

-my husbands sudden xbox addiction.

I hope your day gets better!

27 January 2010 at 18:34  
Blogger AmyK said...

When I wake up on the wrong side of the bed, I take a nap and hope I wake up on the other side the next time ;)

Hope your day perks up. Or night. Or whatever time of day it is where you are.

27 January 2010 at 22:19  
Blogger thegirlhassparke said...

Hope your day get better. Were all aloowed to have days like this every once and awhile.

27 January 2010 at 22:50  
Blogger Courtney Jane said...

sometimes waking up on the wrong side leaves you resting on the most beautiful and comfortable side.

i love hearing people annoyances. yours are cute :)

28 January 2010 at 00:13  
Blogger Diana said...

I hope you feel better! Today has been kinda meh for me, too. I don't have a REAL reason but it's just one of THOSE days!

28 January 2010 at 02:55  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hate broken nails!

28 January 2010 at 03:54  
Blogger Crystal Ball said...

Aw I hate waking up on the wrong side of the bed! Unfortunately, it happens quite frequently to me. haha
It's good you make a list, it's a good way to vent. I hope you wake up on the right side of the bed tomorrow.

P.S. Your dinner sounds delicious.

28 January 2010 at 06:55  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

those things piss me off, too. hang in there, girl!

28 January 2010 at 07:07  
Blogger Lise said...

Oh yuck, days like this are so unfair. Hopefully by the time I post this your working day is over and you're at home eating some yummy butternut squash. And also hope tomorrow is a better day for you! Hugs!

PS If all else fails do something from your happy 101 list. I just posted mine and did 3 of them all at once and it was such fun :)

28 January 2010 at 11:33  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate the attention seeking facebookers too, some of my friends put up statuses that they want attention from and I just ignore it.

29 January 2010 at 20:27  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home