This Page

has been moved to new address

Fond memories of snow...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Fond memories of snow...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Fond memories of snow...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Fond memories of snow...

Tuesday, 26 January 2010

Fond memories of snow...

Now that all the snow has gone and my feet are warm and dry, I find myself warmly remembering the snow, especially our walk together around Kirkstall Abbey.


It really looked lovely... totally worth the frozen feet!

p.s. I took these at the same time as the fuji instax photos, which just makes the fact they were so purple even more confusing (and fun).

Labels: , , , ,

22 Comments:

Blogger NabilaHazirah said...

Cool pictures. So beautiful :)

26 January 2010 at 11:23  
Blogger Red Boots said...

Oh Rhianne, these are seriously beautiful!! It makes me even more adamant that black and white photography is the way forward!! xx

26 January 2010 at 11:31  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are stunning - the snow makes everything so peaceful and slightly eery.

26 January 2010 at 11:43  
Blogger Anna said...

oh my goodness these are GORRRGEOUS pictures! so artsy and still, you can definitely get a sense of what an amazing place that is.

26 January 2010 at 12:55  
Blogger Spare Thoughts said...

I love Kirkstall Abbey and these photos are beautiful. Reminds me of many childhood days spent at the Abbey House Museum across the road.

26 January 2010 at 13:04  
Blogger Nicole said...

Snow can be so beautiful when you don't have to drive in it. And too bad snow can't come without the cold.

26 January 2010 at 13:18  
Blogger nicole mountz said...

hello mrs photographer!! love them so much, they're gorgeous:)

26 January 2010 at 13:45  
Blogger AbbieBabble said...

These are gorgeous! So magical, and totally worth frozen feet.

26 January 2010 at 14:03  
Blogger Anna said...

these are lovely! i kind of miss the snow too!

26 January 2010 at 15:01  
Blogger {andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

gorgeous pics

26 January 2010 at 15:29  
Blogger Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

These are amazing photos!

26 January 2010 at 16:05  
Blogger leila brewster photography said...

these are really cool pictures! i like that you have these and then those purply instax pics too!

26 January 2010 at 16:13  
Blogger Cassie said...

These are gorgeous and so magical looking.
Isn't it weird - I was thinking just the same yesterday about missing the snow now it is no longer here!
xx

26 January 2010 at 16:42  
Blogger A "cheery" disposition said...

I am drooling over the photos hun. They are spectacular!

26 January 2010 at 16:53  
Blogger Courtney Jane said...

tons of love.

great photogs.

probably made my day :)

hugs.

26 January 2010 at 18:42  
Blogger Emma Lavelle said...

these are lovely!

i miss the snow too, now that i have forgotten how cold and miserable it was! xx

26 January 2010 at 20:26  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love the shot of the tree branches! Just lovely (as always)! XO

27 January 2010 at 01:18  
Blogger Gonezo said...

We haven't had any good snow! Lucky you.

27 January 2010 at 03:36  
Blogger the southern hostess said...

Stunning! Such dreamy photos.

27 January 2010 at 04:17  
Blogger Kattrina said...

I'm still hoping we get a tad bit more snow here - I'm not ready for it to all be gone! Also, I gave you an award - stop by my blog to pick it up!

27 January 2010 at 14:18  
Anonymous Marisa said...

these photos are so lovely... I must have one of the 3rd one down... etsy???

27 January 2010 at 14:51  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the 2nd photo, and at least you got snow! i didn't get any.

28 January 2010 at 02:01  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home