This Page

has been moved to new address

Best of Etsy love 2009 Part 2

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Best of Etsy love 2009 Part 2

This Page

has been moved to new address

Best of Etsy love 2009 Part 2

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Best of Etsy love 2009 Part 2

Thursday, 14 January 2010

Best of Etsy love 2009 Part 2

Today I am living up to my blog name and being incredibly easily distracted! I can’t stop looking at Etsy once I’m on there - I had to shut the internet off and write this in a document to stop myself from popping back to look at more diana camera plush toys (I love/want!).

I think my favourite part about December was getting to thank you with my Christmas giveaways and I was incredibly lucky that the etsy shops that I loved wanted to take part. It was so exciting to see how many people loved the things that I love too.

So again a massive thank you to the lovely ladies who were involved in my Christmas giveaways – here are a few of my favourites from their shops (apart from With Love who are closed for the time being)



Chico, Rocky and Bif 8x12 Vintage Camera Print and Flight 8x12 Print by Tina Crespo Photography.

Tina is currently having an amazing offer where you get a free 5x5 print with her 2010 calendar - if you haven’t got a calendar yet this is the perfect opportunity!

Labels: , ,

15 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

I love love LOVE the necklace. :)

I love etsy in general though. It's hard for me not to purchase something almost every time I go there. lol.

14 January 2010 at 14:57  
Blogger Julia said...

oh i love them all. you can't really go wrong with etsy. i think its all wonderful!

14 January 2010 at 17:00  
Blogger Cass@TheDiaryofaFrugalFamily said...

I've never been on Etsy before - I think I might have a look at it now after looking at your pics....

14 January 2010 at 19:12  
Blogger Unknown said...

Lovely shops & giveaways! I am a *HUGE* Tina Crespo fan! XO!

14 January 2010 at 19:57  
Blogger boots said...

thanks for the thought! your the best blogger buddie a girl could have!

14 January 2010 at 21:21  
Blogger boots said...

oh and i added a little button love on my blog <3

14 January 2010 at 21:27  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

these are really nice.

14 January 2010 at 21:30  
Blogger Sara said...

lovely idea to share such beauties!

14 January 2010 at 21:52  
Blogger Ebony Arwen said...

Those photos are fabulous.
Thanks for sharing your favourites :)

15 January 2010 at 00:23  
Blogger bananas. said...

i can get lost in etsy for hours! i love it but it's definitely distracting.

have a good night!

15 January 2010 at 01:38  
Blogger Nikolett said...

Wow, these are so pretty! Hooray for Yellow Flowers is calling out my name, it's so bright :) Thanks for sharing these!

15 January 2010 at 04:38  
Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

What an amazing group of beautiful products! I spend a crazy amount of time shopping on Etsy. It might be a sickness. ah ha ha

15 January 2010 at 04:59  
Blogger _ffyona said...

I like the booklets! And the colours it come with!

15 January 2010 at 08:28  
Blogger Cassie said...

Thank you again Rhianne - I was so very fortunate to win the giveaway from Cute N Boots. I know exactly what you mean about looking at Etsy though; I have some birthday money to spend and told myself I would buy some things from my faves on Etsy but now I just cannot choose! How can I sacrifice one thing for the other! Hope you had a good Christmas/New Year in the snowy east xx

15 January 2010 at 09:32  
Blogger leila brewster photography said...

ok so i just saw that headband and it is so cute! i love mustard yellow!

17 January 2010 at 04:38  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home