This Page

has been moved to new address

Eep, look what I got!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Eep, look what I got!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Eep, look what I got!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Eep, look what I got!

Monday, 4 January 2010

Eep, look what I got!

The best thing about Christmas is asking for presents you know that you wouldn't really want to spend the money on (what with being careful with money and all) so I asked for the Fuji Instax Mini and my parents got me one, yeay!


I love love love it, the pictures turn out really well (though I did mess up the settings on a couple of these, I hope you can't tell...) and they make fantastic presents, I gave the other half of the photos that I took away - one to my Nanna and the rest to friends.

And the best bit? I still have 90 photos left to take! Yeay!!!!

p.s. Check out Molly's amazing post on Diamond in the Rough - I was a bit late posting it, oops!

p.p.s. Kate is having a giveaway of her happy is the new black cards, they are amazing!

Labels: ,

14 Comments:

Blogger JMay said...

How cute!

That's a fun gift idea, great shots :-)

4 January 2010 at 16:40  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cute dog!

4 January 2010 at 17:18  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cameras are awesome! these photos are great!

4 January 2010 at 17:20  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love the photos. I will have to check this camera out.

4 January 2010 at 17:48  
Blogger Unknown said...

Are you looking forward to the official comeback of polaroid film? My 600 has one picture left :( I feel like saving it for my wedding day haha. The instax mini pics look bloody lovely! :) xx

4 January 2010 at 18:22  
Blogger JacPfef said...

yayyy!! you got one!! The pictures look great - can't wait to see more!!!

4 January 2010 at 18:42  
Blogger Ruxandra said...

Beautiful shots.Would love a camera like that...

4 January 2010 at 20:35  
Blogger Cassandra Dias said...

Aww looks like you had a great Christmas!

4 January 2010 at 22:21  
Blogger Gracie said...

That's a great gift! I'm wanting that camera too! Maybe I should ask it for my bday :) Loving the pictures too!

5 January 2010 at 00:00  
Blogger Heidi Rose said...

You've been tagged in my Jan. 4th post!

5 January 2010 at 03:19  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hooray for fabulous Christmas gifts! I hope you had a lovely Holiday!! Can't wait to see more of your photos! XO.

5 January 2010 at 05:15  
Blogger Red Boots said...

How sweet of your parents! That's an amazing gift! Have they been spying on your blog for ideas??

5 January 2010 at 14:48  
Blogger Anna said...

these photos are great! what a wonderful gift! :)

6 January 2010 at 01:04  
Blogger kateigh said...

I got one for Christmas also and it is my very favorite thing ever!!! loooove it!!

<3

6 January 2010 at 10:43  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home