This Page

has been moved to new address

A fisheye Christmas...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: A fisheye Christmas...

This Page

has been moved to new address

A fisheye Christmas...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: A fisheye Christmas...

Wednesday, 23 December 2009

A fisheye Christmas...

These photos were all taken on my phone with the fisheye lens held in front of it - what do you think? Not amazing but still sooooo much fun :)

We started our Christmas celebrations last weekend watching some Carol Singers in Kirstall Abbey - it was the perfect location - just a shame none of us could feel our toes afterwards!

We then wandered about the Abbey for a bit drinking Mulled wine and taking photos (of course)

And then we had an amazing christmas dinner with our friends and we made Yule Log - I can happily admit that it was delicious!

I can not wait for the next few days!


p.s. Check out the latest featured blogger on Diamond in the Rough - I love her!

p.p.s. Don't forget about the last Christmas giveaway! The winner is announced tomorrow!

Labels: , , , ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Helen said...

Great photos, the first two are really cute.

Happy holidays!

23 December 2009 at 12:28  
Blogger Saskia said...

What lovely, lovely photos Rhianne!! I love the fish-eye effect!

I've put up Marisa's photos from the photoswap on the flickr group page & will be posting my favouritest today :) It was SUCH a great swap!!

Have a wonderful Christmas matey.

xx

23 December 2009 at 12:42  
Blogger aaaa said...

aaww, they still look so cute Rhianne :)

xx

23 December 2009 at 13:10  
Blogger Jenni said...

Girl these are so cute. I really like this fisheye lens you have. My favorite one is of the carolers with the children in the foreground. So cute and totally defines Christmas.

And I love how you make "wandering about the Abbey for a bit drinking Mulled wine and taking photos" seem like such a common thing to do (uh, not here where I live). I think that is so wonderful and want to do that one day. :)

23 December 2009 at 13:51  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These make me want a fisheye lens! Awesome!

23 December 2009 at 13:54  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweet pictures!
happy holidays!
that fisheye lense looks a loot of fun!
xx

23 December 2009 at 15:12  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

they actually came out good! i likey :)

23 December 2009 at 16:16  
Blogger Saltina said...

I think they turned out great!

23 December 2009 at 18:23  
Blogger Micaela said...

love love love! what an AMAZING effect!

how lovely listening to carol singers with the snow... christmas feelings are the best!

happy christmas darling!

23 December 2009 at 18:28  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love them! you are such a talented photographer lady!!

23 December 2009 at 20:02  
Blogger Unknown said...

What a nifty wee idea :) Imagine phone cameras had a built in fisheye, or medium format looking setting? that would be AWESOME! :) x

23 December 2009 at 21:21  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home