This Page

has been moved to new address

Happy Friday (Thing's I've learnt...)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Happy Friday (Thing's I've learnt...)

This Page

has been moved to new address

Happy Friday (Thing's I've learnt...)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Happy Friday (Thing's I've learnt...)

Friday, 11 December 2009

Happy Friday (Thing's I've learnt...)

This week has gone by so fast but at least its the weekend, I have no plans other than curling up in lots of blankets and watching lots of Christmas movies
(many recommended by yourselves, yeay!)

First up - the winner of this weeks giveaway from Belens Boutique is Jenni
(who's favourite christmas film is Elf - which I will be watching on Sunday, yeay)
Well done Jenni - I'll send you an email!

A huge thank you to Belen who has added some beautiful things to her shop this week - you should check it out - especially this and this - so pretty!

So to feed my christmas excitement here are some christmasy links for you!
  1. There are so many amazing gifts on etsy.
  2. I am making one of these next year (well probably two)
  3. I'm still not happy its so cold but Winter is pretty.
  4. Some lovely Christmas inspiration (I love the photo wreath!)
I hope you all have a lovely weekend - I'm really looking forward to catching up on everyone's blogs - somehow my readers hit 1000+ again - oops!

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Jenni said...

Ahhhhhh! I just screamed out loud out of excitement. Seriously. I am so super duper happy! :) :) :) Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you. This is my FIRST EVER win of anything on any blog. And it's a great one. You just made my December. Love you lady :)

11 December 2009 at 15:22  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy holidays, and etsy has a lot of amazing stuff!

11 December 2009 at 15:27  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhh no way, I have the very first thing (the music box house) in the vintage holiday link!

11 December 2009 at 16:00  
Blogger Anna said...

i love these posts of yours! thanks for sharing!

11 December 2009 at 20:15  
Blogger Dionne said...

Congrats to the winner!

And happy weekend to you too!

12 December 2009 at 01:43  
Blogger Helen said...

I posted your photos on my blog, check them out!

12 December 2009 at 16:36  
Blogger nicole mountz said...

aww jenni! yay! she deserves it:) have you ever seen elf before? ( i must have missed your recommendatins post, sorry!!) but elf is my favorite right behind home alone! enjoy it, let me know how hard you laugh:)

12 December 2009 at 18:02  
Blogger Gracie said...

The Christmas inspiration is great! And congrats to Jenni for winning the giveaway!!

Etsy is fantastic!

14 December 2009 at 00:20  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

totally know what you mean.. i'm playing catch up from friday! eeek!

14 December 2009 at 05:17  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home