This Page

has been moved to new address

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...

Friday, 11 December 2009

From Notebookdoodles to Me

Check out the rest of the From Me to You 100 Doodles set here!

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Courtney said...

This is reassuring! And very, very cute.

11 December 2009 at 14:30  
Blogger Saltina said...

Cute! What a fun blog that is!

12 December 2009 at 02:05  
Blogger Nicole said...

I'm distracted all the time... as evidenced by my being up way past my bed time. This is very cute.

12 December 2009 at 05:54  
Blogger Cassandra Dias said...

Very cute! I love how she did all those quotes for people :)

12 December 2009 at 19:17  
Blogger JessicaLeighLaLou said...

hehe I love this! :)

14 December 2009 at 03:58  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm so glad you found this website! she has an amazing talent and i love the one she did for you!

14 December 2009 at 05:18  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! So cool :D

15 December 2009 at 12:03  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home