This Page

has been moved to new address

I've been tagged!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: I've been tagged!

This Page

has been moved to new address

I've been tagged!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: I've been tagged!

Tuesday, 8 December 2009

I've been tagged!

Yeay, I love tags! Thank you so much to all the lovely ladies who thought to give them to me, I really appreciate it and you know I love blog love :)

First up I've been tagged by both Jenni and Micaela (two beautiful bloggers who always make my day with their posts!) to list 7 things about myself - Micaela took photos on her tag so I've used photos as well, yeay!

(oh fake polaroids, you are such fun - click if you want to see it bigger - please ignore the typo!)

The amazing and lovely Lindsay from Shrimp Salad Circus has tagged me to answer 22 questions. If you haven't seen her lovely blog then go look, I love the tutorials oh and check out her amazing shop too (especially the yellow clutch, cute as!) Thanks Lindsay!

  1. Your hair? Won't do anything I want it to do. Ever.
  2. Your favorite food? Risotto - I'm obsessed (see photo above!)
  3. Your favorite drink? Water or Pepsi Max (also obsessed)
  4. Your dream/goal? To be happy and rescue lots of animals.
  5. Your hobby? Taking photos, blogging and talking.
  6. Your fear? Being alone
  7. Where were you last night? At home, playing on Lego Rockband, its so good!
  8. Something you say all the time? um, I don't know...
  9. Something that you’re not? Tall and skinny, I'm ok with that...
  10. Wishlist item? Polaroid camera!
  11. Last thing you did: Typed, obviously.
  12. What are you wearing? Red top, black trousers and multicolour striped knee high tights (which you can't actually see but I love them!)
  13. Your pets? borrowed but extremely loved
  14. Friends? are amazing!
  15. Missing someone? my friends due to their amazingness!
  16. Something you're not wearing? a watch - I never wear one
  17. Your favorite store? Ohhh... um... just one? Um... Paperchase.
  18. Your favorite color? mustard yellow
  19. The last time you cried? Yesterday
  20. When's the last time you laughed? About 10 minutes ago, I laugh more than I cry.
  21. One place that I go to over and over? the beach
  22. Where do you eat? Everywhere!

    That was fun! I'm going to tag:
    Kattrina, Nikolett, Jenny, Yelena and Paulina!
    I can't decide which tag I would like to see you do more so its up to you!

Labels: , , ,

18 Comments:

Blogger Saskia said...

That doggie face is completely, utterly ADORABLE!!!

Loved these tags & your polaroided photos :)

xx

8 December 2009 at 13:10  
Blogger nicole mountz said...

aw rhianne you're adorable:) love the writing on the polaroids!

8 December 2009 at 13:24  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those polaroids are awesome! The risotto is making me hungry:)

8 December 2009 at 13:37  
Blogger janis said...

that's a great idea to write your answers on the 'polaroids'.

i got your christmas card in the mail - thank you so much! it was so exciting to open an envelope from england!!! you are so sweet!!

x

8 December 2009 at 13:43  
Blogger Kattrina said...

Risotto, wow, that seems sooo hard to make. Thanks for tagging me, I'll get on it as soon as I get a break at work! Promise, promise!

8 December 2009 at 14:01  
Blogger AbbieBabble said...

I LOVE fake polaroids. They're the best.

p.s. that risotto really does look AMAZING.

8 December 2009 at 14:20  
Blogger Maddy said...

Lego Rockband, eh? Boyfriend has been trying to get us to buy that for about a month now haha

8 December 2009 at 14:49  
Blogger Micaela said...

Love the photos!!!! yep, i believe i could eat that every day all day too, mind making it for me? ;)

and i'd love to go to the pub with you!

lovely tag, thank you so much for playing! ;)

Shrimp Salad Circus... what a cute name for a blog.

8 December 2009 at 15:04  
Blogger aaaa said...

oh this was great!! i really enjoyed reding some stuff about you Rhianne :)

xx

8 December 2009 at 15:19  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww, it was cool hearing more about ya! and those polaroids are awesome! and i never wear watches either! and mustard yellow is awesome! :)

8 December 2009 at 16:01  
Blogger Yelena R. said...

Thanks for tagging me! Definitely will do it after my finals are done :)

8 December 2009 at 16:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the twist you did on your tag from micaela. so creative :) have a good day love!!

8 December 2009 at 19:42  
Blogger Cassie said...

Borrowed pets are the best aren't they! I never wear a watch either! You are very clever making risotto so well, I have tried and failed too many times so I have really given up!
Well done on the tags
xx

8 December 2009 at 19:54  
Blogger trishie said...

Your responses are adorable! I think mustard yellow is an incredibly cool colour.

9 December 2009 at 05:50  
Anonymous marisa said...

those photos are great. i love these tags. it is so fun to learn more about our blogger friends.
xoxo

9 December 2009 at 14:07  
Blogger Unknown said...

Your 'Polaroids' are super cute, and I can second the animal rescue sentiment!

9 December 2009 at 18:39  
Blogger claradevi said...

I love your answers!!
Found out that we have lots in common,like number 4,5,6,16 and 18... (I'm about to mention like EVERY number, LOL)
You're a lovely lovely sould, rhi! Hugs! <3

10 February 2010 at 10:36  
Blogger Laura Demetriou said...

I love your answers to this!

18 February 2010 at 16:25  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home