This Page

has been moved to new address

On the second week of Christmas... giveaway - Closed!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: On the second week of Christmas... giveaway - Closed!

This Page

has been moved to new address

On the second week of Christmas... giveaway - Closed!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: On the second week of Christmas... giveaway - Closed!

Monday, 7 December 2009

On the second week of Christmas... giveaway - Closed!

I am feeling so Christmasy now and its only 18 days until Christmas
Hurray!

To continue the festive celebrations here is my second christmas
giveaway from Belen's Boutique!


I started reading Belen's amazing blog when she joined my photoswap but it wasn't until a little while later that I realised that she had a shop... and wow, what a shop!


I must confess that I am completely in love with the crocheted flower headbands and the only reason that I haven't brought any is because I can't decide which colour I love the most... and her jewellery is so so pretty and perfect for a christmas gift!

So... you could win:

Not one but two of the crocheted flower headbands

Giveaway is now closed!
How to enter:
Take a look around Belen's beautiful Boutique and leave a comment with your favourite item.

I hope you all love Belen's shop as much as I do and
thank for to everyone who entered!


p.s. The amazingly talented Callie is having another handmade ornament giveaway this week, don't miss out!

Labels:

50 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, these pieces are beautiful!

My fave Christmas movie? White Christmas, hands down!

7 December 2009 at 11:18  
Blogger Brit said...

What a fun giveaway! :) Christmas is around the corner and those lovely headbands would make perfect gifts! So many pretty colors! I love the purple and white one!

7 December 2009 at 11:27  
Blogger Brit said...

Oooh and I forgot to mention my favorite christmas movie! Mine is most definitely 'White Christmas'! The dancing, the singing, the outfits, ...!

7 December 2009 at 11:28  
Blogger Cynthia said...

great giveaway! I really love the 3 purple flowers and the single rose headbands sooo cute

7 December 2009 at 13:32  
Blogger Courtney Hope said...

Such a fun giveaway!!! I love the sage crocheted headband- and the gray one... and the red one... :)

7 December 2009 at 13:34  
Blogger Courtney Hope said...

Also... favorite holiday movie... Great minds think alike:) Every Christmas Eve my family eats Chicken n Dumplings and cozies up to the Muppets Christmas Carol. Love it!!

7 December 2009 at 13:35  
Blogger Cynthia said...

unfortunately I don't have a favorite christmas movie but he ast one I saw was this christmas I thought it was pretty good!

7 December 2009 at 13:35  
Blogger Kattrina said...

I love the white 3-flowered headband! So pretty!

7 December 2009 at 13:50  
Blogger Kattrina said...

And my favorite Christmas movie is ALF's Christmas. It's not actually a movie, it was a Christmas special on the tv series. But I loved it. As for movie movies, I love It Came Upon a Midnight Clear!

7 December 2009 at 13:52  
Blogger Maddy said...

P.S. my favorite Christmas movie is a toss up between Charlie Brown Christmas and A Christmas Story :)

7 December 2009 at 14:01  
Blogger Maddy said...

I love the single flower headband in Mustard. It's amazing what people can make, I love it!

7 December 2009 at 14:01  
Blogger Jenni said...

First and foremost best Christmas movie ever has to be Elf (hands down). Ever since I saw it for the first time I've been nothing but in love with it :)

7 December 2009 at 14:16  
Blogger Jenni said...

And my favorite item in her super adorable shop has to be the Crocheted Summer Rose Flower Headband. So sweet.

7 December 2009 at 14:18  
Blogger Yelena R. said...

Oh and my favorite Christmas movie is definitely "It's a Wonderful Life"

7 December 2009 at 15:39  
Blogger Yelena R. said...

I love the single flower headband in pink!

7 December 2009 at 15:39  
Blogger Micaela said...

ahhh i love love love belen & her shop! :) i own quite a few pieces of jewelry but not her headbands so i'm crossing my fingers.

love the Crocheted red 3 flowers one, but really? ALL OF THEM ARE FABULOUS. Rhianne, EXCELLENT giveaway!!!

xo

7 December 2009 at 15:55  
Blogger Micaela said...

my favorite Christmas movie is "Love Actually!"

for sure.

7 December 2009 at 16:00  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belen has such a talent! such beautiful headbands. good luck to the girls who enter!

7 December 2009 at 16:28  
Blogger Julia said...

i love the crocheted golden 3 flower headband...what beautiful creations.

7 December 2009 at 16:31  
Blogger Julia said...

oh and my favorite christmas movie is and one of the three "home alone" movies.

7 December 2009 at 16:32  
Blogger Celeste said...

these are GORGEOUS. i love the 3-flower mustard yellow and the single flower summer rose. this is an amazing giveaway!

7 December 2009 at 17:10  
Blogger Celeste said...

oh! and it's hard to decide between favorite christmas movies.. either the "rudolph original tv special" or "white christmas"... i grew up with both (:

7 December 2009 at 17:13  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, rhianne!
this is a great giveaway...
my favorite headband is for sure the Crocheted Charcoal Gray 3-Flower Headband. i also love that orange flower and leaves necklace- what a beauty!
great stuff, belen!!!
:)

7 December 2009 at 17:31  
Blogger Paulina said...

what an amazing shop! great stuff! do I really have to pick just one favorite for the giveaway? its so hard!!! haha.


but i do love that mustard colored knit headband....i mean, if i dont win it i may just buy it :)

7 December 2009 at 17:54  
Anonymous Marisa said...

i love belen's shop she is so crafty and i already own some of her treasures.

7 December 2009 at 18:14  
Anonymous Marisa said...

and my favorite Christmas movie since I was probably 4 is "White Christmas"

7 December 2009 at 18:15  
Blogger Adele said...

oh this is lovely. my favourite has got to be the crocheted purple 3flower headband. hmm my favourite christmas movie?..home alone has to take the cake..i mean, it's a classic! thanks for doing this, love (: x

7 December 2009 at 18:34  
Blogger katie hanson said...

definitely a christmas story!!!

thanks, Katie

7 December 2009 at 19:23  
Blogger melissa kaye said...

What a beautiful little shop! My favorite item is the Springtime bracelet. ;) And, my favorite Christmas movie is "Elf". I watch that movie all year round and even more so around Christmas.

7 December 2009 at 19:36  
Blogger aaaa said...

aaawww, Rhianne this is awesome!!

i loved the crocheted dark denim and white 3-flower headbands!!

hope that counts :)

love.xoxo

7 December 2009 at 21:02  
Blogger aaaa said...

and we don't celebrate christmas over here.. so my fav movie right now is (i know you'are sick of hearing it but) TWILIGHT!! well, it's the last movie i've seen as well :)

love.

7 December 2009 at 21:04  
Blogger Gabby said...

I love her and her blog! Gorgeous giveaway!

My fave Christmas movie is Love Actually! I cry every time. :)

7 December 2009 at 21:17  
Blogger Rachael said...

I love the crocheted flower headbands! My favorite are the three flower ones, in charcoal gray or dark blue or white.

7 December 2009 at 22:09  
Blogger Rachael said...

And my favorite Christmas movie I'm not sure if you can actually access. It was a Christmas special on tv back in the late 80s, early 90s that my uncle taped and we watch every single year. At least twice. It's claymation Christmas carols, narrated by these crazy dinosaurs.

Ahah, the internets are telling me it's Will Vinton's Claymation Christmas Celebration from 1987. Here's my favorite bit, courtesy of youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bMRoPiFAxk

7 December 2009 at 22:13  
Blogger Sierra said...

Crocheted flowers are the best!

7 December 2009 at 22:46  
Blogger Pixel Wild Child said...

Great giveaway! My favourite is the Charcoal Gray 3-Flower Headband , so pretty!

7 December 2009 at 23:30  
Blogger Unknown said...

These are DARLING! I'm loving the crocheted mustard headband! Lovely!

My favorite Christmas film is Love Actually!

xox.

8 December 2009 at 00:09  
Blogger thegirlhassparke said...

Oh I love Belens shop! I love the crocheted headbands, I love the mustard!

8 December 2009 at 00:40  
Blogger thegirlhassparke said...

My favourtite Christmas movie is probably the Santa Claus movies with Tim Allen.

8 December 2009 at 00:43  
Blogger ruthpclark said...

Oooh anything crocheted and on a headband looks beautiful to me! These are stunning!

8 December 2009 at 01:08  
Blogger ruthpclark said...

And I hate that my favorite Christmas movie right now is a modern one, but it's ELF! (That, or Love Actually)

8 December 2009 at 01:08  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aah so pretty!
I just started reading Belen's blog & she seems pretty cool! :)
I LOVE the crocheted red flower headband. and the red 3 flower headband! they're all cute. :)

8 December 2009 at 02:26  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And my favorite Christmas movie has to be Love Actually. I watch it more than once in the weeks leading up to Christmas! :)

8 December 2009 at 02:28  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great giveaway. lots of pretty stuff here!

8 December 2009 at 02:56  
Blogger Same New Story said...

yayy great giveaway!! favorite headband is the Summer Rose. love crocheted headbands!! i might need to google myself some how toos.

8 December 2009 at 11:45  
Blogger muchlove said...

great giveaway! My fave is the
Crocheted Red Flower Headband

8 December 2009 at 12:58  
Blogger muchlove said...

As for my favorite Christmas movie, it has to be Love Actually. But I really really adore Muppets Christmas Carol too. I'd probably prefer to watch that because Love Actually has been repeated on TV here so many times already!

8 December 2009 at 13:01  
Blogger *donna* said...

i am completely addicted to headbands right now!
my favourite has got to be the crocheted golden yellow 3-flower headband (although the white one is just as adorable).
what a talented lady!

8 December 2009 at 21:57  
Blogger *donna* said...

as for favorite christmas movie - it has to be santa clause:the movie. i've watched every year since i was about 5.
you honestly can't beat it :0)

8 December 2009 at 22:01  
Blogger Red Boots said...

Oh my - so many beauties - but I have to say the mustard yellow headband is my favourite - it would match my mustard yellow cardigan perfectly!

Favourite Christmas Movie is either Die Hard or Die Hard 2!! Technically Christmas movies, as both set at Christmas. Failing that, the Muppets - I can never fail to not sing along to "one more sleep til christmas"!

xx

9 December 2009 at 11:27  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home