This Page

has been moved to new address

Things I've learnt from blogs this week...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Things I've learnt from blogs this week...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Things I've learnt from blogs this week...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Things I've learnt from blogs this week...

Friday, 4 December 2009

Things I've learnt from blogs this week...

First thank you to everyone who's left a lovely comment on my last post - I thought about not posting it but I'm glad I did.

Secondly, we have a winner of the first christmas giveaway, yeay!!
The winner is Cassie!!
Well done Cassie! I'll send you an email! Check back on Monday for another great giveaway, I'm very excited :)

Here are some lovely links from this week - I'm trying not to make them all christmas ones but there are so many great posts about christmas around!
  1. I love these moustaches!
  2. I want to make these for christmas.
  3. I love London at Christmas...
  4. A tree of macaroons, yeay.
  5. I want to make a list that looks like this
    (probably with the same things on it!)
I'm so glad its the weekend, I've been waiting forever for this one - all of the girls from Uni are coming for a christmas reunion, yeay! It should be really fun and I can't wait to see people!

I hope everyone has a great weeknd!

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Jenni said...

Hey there lady! Have a great weekend. Thought I'd drop you a quick comment to let you know that I posted my partners photo swap photos on my blog today. Check 'em out here http://www.jenrem.com/2009/12/its-photo-swap.html

4 December 2009 at 15:24  
Blogger aaaa said...

oh Rhianne, i loved that list too!!

hope you're doing a lot better..

love and x

btw: let me know when you can guest post darling :)

keep well..

4 December 2009 at 16:40  
Blogger janis said...

oh rhianne - thank you SO much for introducing me to the notebook doodles blog - i absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE it.

have a great weekend!!

x

4 December 2009 at 17:37  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ummmm hello. where has notbookdoodles been my whole life? i LOVE it. thanks for linking it!!

4 December 2009 at 18:46  
Blogger Gracie said...

Those are such fantastic links. Those moustache bandages..I want!

And that last blog is the best! I will be checking out that blog a lot more.

6 December 2009 at 11:39  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such a pretty list! I want my lists to look like that.

7 December 2009 at 11:19  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hello dear - I tagged you in an über-cheesy 20 Questions post today at http://shrimpsaladcircus.blogspot.com!

Hasta!

8 December 2009 at 02:58  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home