This Page

has been moved to new address

A quick hi!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: A quick hi!!

This Page

has been moved to new address

A quick hi!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: A quick hi!!

Wednesday, 9 December 2009

A quick hi!!

Ever have one of those days where there is so much you have to do and something has to give?? Well today its my little blog - sorry blog! I'll be back tomorrow - hopefully less busy and stressed and ready to tackle a real post.

Check out today's guest poster at Diamond in the Rough though - I promise you won't even miss me once you head on over to her lovely blog (after reading her amazing post on Diamond's first of course)

Oh and if you're a US reader (you lucky thing) check out two of my favourite ladies Nicole and Diana's joint giveaway over at My Teacups in Peony!
Nicole + Diana = blog happiness!

Hope you are all having a fantastic Wednesday!!

p.s. This ended up being a longer post than planned, its almost a real post, woo!

Labels: , , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger AmyK said...

My blog has been on the back burner for a while, too--but now that school is out for Christmas vacation, wahoo! Bloggin' time! I had a blog-visiting fiesta last night and found like, 24983859725 new blogs to read.

I hope you get everything done that needs to be done!

9 December 2009 at 17:16  
Blogger Carrie said...

Happy Wednesday, Rhianne! Hope you can accomplish everything today. ;)

9 December 2009 at 17:20  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

totally relate. crazy times!

and loove nicole she is doing a giveaway for me. what would this blog world be like without her?! cold and lonely! ok ok maybe not but we would be missing something terribly amazing!

9 December 2009 at 18:18  
Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Nicole+Diana DOES=happiness!

9 December 2009 at 18:57  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aw. sorry about that. hope your back soon!

9 December 2009 at 21:36  
Blogger nicole mountz said...

aw thanks for posting about the giveaway girl, love u much! but totally not in a blog stalker way;) hahah mwuah!

9 December 2009 at 22:16  
Blogger Gracie said...

Yes I understand stress and having decide which things to do more. Will have to check out the Diamonds post :)

9 December 2009 at 22:50  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Rhianne! I was so thrilled to post for Diamonds!! Hope you're back in full force soon! xoxo

10 December 2009 at 00:39  
Blogger Nikolett said...

Ahh, I hope your tomorrow is a lot better and less hectic. If you're still stressed, I will have to send lots of cookies and cupcakes your way to make you feel better :)

10 December 2009 at 02:08  
Blogger Diana said...

LOL, you are adorable!

12 December 2009 at 06:50  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home