This Page

has been moved to new address

Um... wow!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Um... wow!!!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Um... wow!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Um... wow!!!

Tuesday, 8 December 2009

Um... wow!!!

I can't get over how beautiful Becca's photos are that she sent to Melissa as part of the photoswap!

and Carly's photos that she sent to Paulina are so perfect as well,
I love the tone and I can't get enough of them!

For more check out the flickr group - there are 160 images in there now (woo!)


Never in my wildest dreams did I expect the swap to be so sucessful and inspiring, so all I can say is thank you so much!


p.s. seriously you guys - I need to make a book or something, not just one post - these photos are amazing!!!


Labels: , , ,

18 Comments:

Blogger Melissa A said...

Yes, Becca's photo's are pretty amazing aren't they and so are all the others I have seen. This was such a great idea of yours. You definately need to make a book.

8 December 2009 at 16:13  
Blogger aaaa said...

yeah, they really made my day :) so beautiful..

but can you please explain to me how this photoswap thing works??

love.xx

8 December 2009 at 17:16  
Blogger boots said...

sososososo prety! these chicks did great!

8 December 2009 at 17:28  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh pretty!!!

8 December 2009 at 17:28  
Blogger Unknown said...

I just checked the flickr & wow!! The photos are so stunning! Great work everyone! xoxo

8 December 2009 at 17:45  
Blogger carly mary said...

omg i love how some of my photos turned out! eeek eeeK!

8 December 2009 at 17:46  
Blogger M.M.E. said...

These are gorgeous! Gah, I'm still waiting to develop mine. My boyfriend needs to shoot off his darned last roll so we can send them all in and not pay a fortune in shipping.

8 December 2009 at 17:49  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great photos. I'm hoping to get mine this week.

8 December 2009 at 18:16  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aaaahhh i LOVE them!!

8 December 2009 at 19:41  
Blogger thegirlhassparke said...

Wow they are really gorgous photos!Congrats on it being so successful.I think a book is a great idea.

8 December 2009 at 20:13  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

these are super cute!!!

8 December 2009 at 20:58  
Blogger Maddy said...

I have not seen my photos or gotten my camera/film yet and while I'm upset about this I just have to say that I love looking at all the photos.. everyone is so talented!! I had a lot of fun taking my pictures :)

8 December 2009 at 22:16  
Blogger Jenni said...

wow, wow, wow, wow, wow! I am so in love with Becca's photography. I couldn't imagine going to get my film developed and seeing these pop out of it. What a talented lady. Thanks for sharing :)

9 December 2009 at 01:08  
Blogger evelyn said...

aww those are great!!

i have some photo swap photos now on my blog. posting more tomorrow.

=]

9 December 2009 at 02:35  
Blogger FEDERICA said...

Thanks for stopping by! Good luck for the Christmas giveaway!
Hugs,
Federica.

9 December 2009 at 08:52  
Blogger Gracie said...

Wow! Those photos are amazing! I wish I could take photos like that. A photo book of the people who participated would be awesome :)

9 December 2009 at 12:12  
Blogger nicole mountz said...

oh wow those are gorgeous!! haha i think courtney and i are both looking forward to the next photoswap, our luck seemed to be against us.

9 December 2009 at 14:09  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are so sweet, rhianne! thanks for the nice words.
i think a book would be soooo cool!!!
i still need to get my disposable camera from melissa developed and scanned but i'm planning on doing it today. so yay!
:)

9 December 2009 at 16:42  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home