This Page

has been moved to new address

On the third week of Christmas... giveaway - Closed!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: On the third week of Christmas... giveaway - Closed!

This Page

has been moved to new address

On the third week of Christmas... giveaway - Closed!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: On the third week of Christmas... giveaway - Closed!

Monday, 14 December 2009

On the third week of Christmas... giveaway - Closed!

Can you believe that it is under two weeks until Christmas?!
I still have to finish some shopping and wrap my presents, eep!

I am beyond delighted to tell you that this weeks giveaway is from the lovely Nicole and Hannah's shop With Love.

I love Nicole and her amazing blog so when she said she was
opening her shop I knew everyone would just love it!

I especially love how delicate the earrings look and
all of the beautiful fabrics they used!


You can win: One pair of earrings of your choice with a matching bobby pin.


How to enter: Take a look around Nicole and Hannah's pretty shop and leave a comment with your favourite item! The winner will be announced on Friday 18th December*


I hope you are as excited about Christmas as I am and thank you to everyone who entered!

*Due to the winner announcement date I should imagine that the parcel will not be posted until after Christmas - think of it as a late present from Me, Hannah and Nicole! :)


p.s. Check out the Photoswap Flickr page for the latest additions - Its so exciting!

p.p.s. I also have a guest post at Seyma's blog if you want to check it out!

Labels:

37 Comments:

Blogger aaaa said...

oh this is so sweet :)

my fav earrings are the lucys and the adrians..

and thanks for linking back darling!!

love.xoxo

14 December 2009 at 12:30  
Blogger Kattrina said...

I can't wait for Christmas too - although I'm soooo far behind!

I LOVE Nicole's shop! Right now, my favorite earrings are the debbys. Too cute.

14 December 2009 at 13:36  
Blogger Kattrina said...

Oh, and my favorite Christmas traditions are (I know you said one, but I LOVE traditions so I have to list a few):

1) Decorating the tree as a family and oohing and ahhing over the ornaments.

2) Making Christmas cookies, bread, and fudge to put on the cookie tray.

3) Watching Santa Clause the Movie (super old show from the 80s) on Christmas eve.

4) On Christmas morning, grabbing my stocking (with my sisters) and opening them together on our beds before my parents wake up and we open presents.

14 December 2009 at 13:39  
Blogger Nicole said...

Their shop is so cute! I really like the courtneys.

14 December 2009 at 14:24  
Blogger Nicole said...

My favorite Christmas tradition is eating snack food and watching Christmas movies.

I also really like decorating the tree right after Thanksgiving. It's always fun to pull out all the ornaments and memories.

14 December 2009 at 14:27  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this giveaway is so sweet. my favorites are the 4th and 5th one. she has talent :)

14 December 2009 at 14:37  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am in love with the hollys and the hartley:)

14 December 2009 at 14:48  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And my favorite Christmas tradition? Taking my hubby out to an awesome breakfast on Christmas Eve because it's also his birthday!!!

14 December 2009 at 14:49  
Blogger Cassie said...

I adore the beccas - what a fantastic little shop they have opened.

My favourite tradition is walking the dogs before opening presents at the in-laws in the afternoon - the anticipation on the childrens faces is just brilliant xx

14 December 2009 at 15:47  
Blogger Courtney said...

I love that little cupcake bobby pin! What perfect colors. It's just too cute.

14 December 2009 at 16:00  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhh! i love this shop! so cute! i am in love with the beccas earrings but think they are adorable!!

14 December 2009 at 16:01  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh and my favorite christmas tradition would have to be reading "the night before christmas" at our family christmas party. every year someone will tell a different version. one year my cousin did a gangsta version, and took out his fake front tooth. it was awesome :)

14 December 2009 at 16:02  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

personally i love the rhianne's, liz's and chelsea's. ;) but i think i purchased all those already. guess it wouldn't hurt to have more than one! count me in love.

on my way to read your guest post. love ya!

14 December 2009 at 16:17  
Blogger Micaela said...

how CUTE is that cupcake bobby? love!

i have been drawn to the elizabeths. so simply, trendy, and classy. LOVE!

thank you for hosting these fabulous as you are giveaways. xo

14 December 2009 at 16:24  
Blogger Micaela said...

and my favourite christmas tradition is stockings exchanged with my boyfriend. The stocking is filled with small gifts... anything from an apple to a shaver... the little essentials but i'm a believer in the little things.

14 December 2009 at 16:25  
Blogger Girl in the frame said...

I also love Nicole's blog and store!
I have several favorites, but for this giveaway I will go with the Rhiannes :)

My favorite Christmas tradition... hard to decide! When I'm in Peru it's definitely Christmas Eve dinner and fireworks, but when I'm in Texas (since we don't have a lot of family here), it's breakfast the morning of Christmas with hot chocolate and Panettone! <3

14 December 2009 at 18:13  
Blogger Meg said...

I LOVE the mary graces. Super cute.

14 December 2009 at 18:15  
Blogger Meg said...

My favorite Christmas tradition is STILL getting up at 6am to open gifts, even though my youngest brother is 16. There's too much excitement to wait!t

14 December 2009 at 18:16  
Blogger Julia said...

these are so darling...my favorite are the maggies and the courtneys

as for traditions its the family turkey dinners. i don't think we have baked the turkey the same way twice which calls for a lot of excitement!

14 December 2009 at 18:27  
Blogger Amanda said...

I think the ones I like the best are the 'susans' in poppy-so darling!

14 December 2009 at 19:33  
Blogger Chelsea Talks Smack said...

those are seriously, super cute.

14 December 2009 at 19:56  
Blogger Teach.Workout.Love said...

love these :)
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=35703388

14 December 2009 at 21:59  
Blogger trishie said...

Cute earrings!
Just letting you know you've been tagged: http://trishiekoh.blogspot.com/2009/12/b-is-for-blue.html

15 December 2009 at 03:11  
Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I ordered the Mary Graces and I adore them. So need to enter me. Just wanted to say how fabulous they are!

15 December 2009 at 04:25  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's so rare to see nice yellow earrings, but "the gracies" are definitely the best things ever!

As for a family tradition: go skiing as a family during Christmas week. We've been going to the same resort for ten years now and buying foie gras for Christmas dinner from the same butcher... my mum knows pretty much everyone on that resort on a first name basis, it's quite funny.

15 December 2009 at 08:53  
Blogger Cassandra Dias said...

How adorable! Those little cupcake ones are the cutest!

15 December 2009 at 15:59  
Blogger Belen said...

Yes! I want in!

Cupcake bobby pin & the Mary Graces earrings!!!

I wear pins in my hair to work all the time, and that bobby pin would be AWESOME!

15 December 2009 at 16:03  
Blogger Belen said...

Favorite Christmas tradition... a lot of family's I know stay up on Christmas eve to open their presents at exactly midnight. But my family believes that if we do that, what's there to do for the rest of Christmas day? So we wait til Christmas day is almost over to open our presents so that we're just about finished at midnight. The excitement opening presents had stayed with us all Christmas day. :)

15 December 2009 at 16:06  
Anonymous geegee said...

My favourites are the Courteneys - although I'm tempted to get them anyway. They look like theyre iced enamel!

tradtion(s!):muppets christmas carol simply must be watched. There must be stockings, and a new one begun 4 years ago, as I now fill boots instead o stckings for my parents, bit like the French having a shoe as a stocking :)

15 December 2009 at 21:35  
Blogger katie hanson said...

i love the adrians! houndstooth is SO lovely :)

thanks, xo, katie

15 December 2009 at 21:41  
Blogger katie hanson said...

my favorite christmas tradition is the earlu morning opening presents with my immediate family. i know it can't last forever, especially now that my sister and i are entering marriage-y situations, so i cherish that time with my parents and sister even more now. i hope you have a lovely christmas, rhianne!

xo, katie

15 December 2009 at 21:42  
Blogger Cathie said...

cute, cute, cute!!
cupcakes ofcourse :)

16 December 2009 at 12:06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My favourite Christmas tradition is wandering around Mousehole harbour to admire the lights on Christmas Eve. We normally go with the whole family, it's quite special x

17 December 2009 at 13:13  
Blogger carly mary said...

there's nothing in her shop as of now. but i like the purpley ones in the photo in the post!

17 December 2009 at 17:35  
Blogger carly mary said...

my favourite thing to do on christmas is spend time with family. hang out in my new pjs and stuff stockings!

17 December 2009 at 17:35  
Blogger thegirlhassparke said...

I like the yellow ones and the greenish ones but they are all pretty adorable.

18 December 2009 at 06:35  
Blogger thegirlhassparke said...

My favourite tradition is christmas lunch. Everyone in my family puts in so much effort and it takes hours to preprare. Its always well past lunchtime before we get to eat but its always delicious when we do finally get to eat.

18 December 2009 at 06:37  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home