This Page

has been moved to new address

My photoswap photos!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: My photoswap photos!

This Page

has been moved to new address

My photoswap photos!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: My photoswap photos!

Sunday, 13 December 2009

My photoswap photos!

I'm super excited to tell you that my photos are now on my photo swap partner Helen's blog and have been uploading onto the Photoswap Flickr page - I'm so glad that they turned out well, yeay!


Labels: , ,

14 Comments:

Blogger Jenni said...

Your photos are great! I'm so loving that one with the tree branch reflections. Beautiful.

13 December 2009 at 17:15  
Blogger evelyn said...

ahhh i love the horse picture!

13 December 2009 at 17:20  
Blogger Saltina said...

They look wonderful! I love the horses and stone fence.

13 December 2009 at 19:32  
Blogger aaaa said...

oh my, the first pic is awesome.. so natural..

p.s. i posted your guest post on my blog.. you can come take a look or talk about it or link about it or something..or nothing.. i don't know.. just wanted to let you know darling:)

love..

13 December 2009 at 20:56  
Blogger muchlove said...

These are beautiful shots! I especially love the 2nd one.

13 December 2009 at 21:16  
Blogger Gracie said...

Loving those photos. The shadows in the second photo is amazing!

14 December 2009 at 00:21  
Blogger JessicaLeighLaLou said...

Woow I love both of the photos! They're gorgeous! :)

14 December 2009 at 03:57  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice. i like the 2nd one.

14 December 2009 at 08:01  
Blogger Saskia said...

oooh, lovely photos Rhianne!! I love the horsey!!

I'm off to check out the rest of them :)

Hope you had a great weekend xx

14 December 2009 at 13:41  
Anonymous Marisa said...

I LOVE these... the horse one is my FAV.

14 December 2009 at 19:25  
Blogger Emma Lavelle said...

Lovely photos!

My vintage stall was in manchester, but i think i;m going to do an etsy shop instead now! I,m trying to sort it all out tonight!

If you are going to come vintage shopping in manchester, email me on emmalavelle42@hotmail.com and i;ll let you know all of the best places!

xx

14 December 2009 at 20:41  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely!

14 December 2009 at 21:03  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The horse photo is amazing!

15 December 2009 at 12:03  
Blogger CupcakeSniper said...

omg these pictures are dreamy!! those horses look almost magical! how I miss horseback riding :(

16 December 2009 at 15:42  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home