This Page

has been moved to new address

Fisheye Lens + Snow!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Fisheye Lens + Snow!!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Fisheye Lens + Snow!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Fisheye Lens + Snow!!

Tuesday, 22 December 2009

Fisheye Lens + Snow!!

This was the fastest roll of film that I've taken with Helga (the Holga) and it was so much fun - I was definitely snap happy.

I think the best part about the lens is that it is so easy to put on and take off - half the film I took without using it and the other half I just popped it back on! Also you can take one exposure with it on and one without - check out the difference in my feet!


Best gift I've brought for myself ever!!

(Oh and I can use it in front of my phone camera and my friends could use it in front of their little digi cameras too - needless to say we all had too much fun!)

Labels: , , , , , ,

23 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Cool! i've also taken some pics in the snow with my new fisheye camera, looking forward to developing the film!!

22 December 2009 at 11:52  
Blogger thegirlhassparke said...

Oh my goodness what gorgeous photos. I would love to have white christmas it seems so magical! I think it is going to be about 95f christmas day here! Hope you have a lovely christmas day x

22 December 2009 at 12:04  
Blogger Laura Trevey said...

very exciting!!

22 December 2009 at 12:17  
Blogger Saskia said...

Love these photos!!! What a handy little find the fish eye is :)

If I don't get the chance to nearer the time, have a LOVELY Christmas!!

Saskia xx

22 December 2009 at 12:52  
Blogger aaaa said...

oh my, they are so beautiful!!!!!

:)

love.xoxo

22 December 2009 at 14:16  
Blogger AbbieBabble said...

The fisheye lens looks like so much fun!
I love love love the feet pictures. And all the snow- we've got it here, too, and it's just so pretty!

22 December 2009 at 14:24  
Blogger Kattrina said...

That looks so fun! I have been dying to see the types of photos you take with the fisheye - it looks like it was a superb gift!!

22 December 2009 at 14:43  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These pictures are amazing! makes me want a Holga even more!

22 December 2009 at 15:37  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooo i love it! those pictures are awesome! i want a holga!

22 December 2009 at 15:39  
Blogger Amy said...

I love that second to last one. The warm light poking through the cloud with the lane-way is so pretty. You should add that to your Etsy shop!

22 December 2009 at 15:47  
Blogger _ffyona said...

Great photos! Love the smiley especially!

22 December 2009 at 16:00  
Blogger JMay said...

Wow, these pictures turned out great!

I wish I was in snow:-)

22 December 2009 at 16:23  
Blogger M.M.E. said...

Oh, I'm very jealous! These turned out stunningly! Did my print make it safely to you?

22 December 2009 at 16:45  
Anonymous geegee said...

wow - I get home and today's note is up. Will eeee you the photos I took with your fisheye if you likes? Just need to cadge a card reader :)

by the way - these wibbly words one must type in to verify one is not a machine are ridiculously hard to read. Are there difficulty settings?!

22 December 2009 at 18:00  
Blogger Julia said...

i love love the fish eye lense. do you have a canon?

22 December 2009 at 19:16  
Blogger Yelena R. said...

Awesomeness!Really cute shots!

22 December 2009 at 21:38  
Blogger Nikolett said...

The one with your feet is so neat! And I like how you can see a footprint toward the left of the photo. I've always wanted to get a fisheye lens, they make for some really nice photos!

Hope you've had a great week so far :)

22 December 2009 at 22:24  
Blogger Nicole said...

Great photos - the Holgas are great fun huh!? You're making me very excited about my upcoming trip because I will see SNOW! I'm excited! Have a good Christmas!

23 December 2009 at 04:27  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

these photos are spectacular. i've been playing with my mini diana lately and have nearly forgotten my holga. thanks -- your photos are inspiring.

23 December 2009 at 06:29  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you can use it in front of your phone camera?! bad a dude. loove it!

23 December 2009 at 20:03  
Blogger leila brewster photography said...

oh these just turned out AWESOME! i may have to go back and edit my christmas list.... :) happy holidays

25 December 2009 at 01:35  
Blogger Diana said...

Amazing pictures! I am so envious of the snow!

26 December 2009 at 08:34  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The fisheye effect is beautiful!

27 December 2009 at 13:51  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home