This Page

has been moved to new address

Photo swap update II

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Photo swap update II

This Page

has been moved to new address

Photo swap update II

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Photo swap update II

Thursday, 17 December 2009

Photo swap update II

Another photoswap update - yeay!! I love everyone's photos so far!

Gorgeous holga photos taken by Saskia and sent to Marisa

I love the disco balls! Photos taken by Deanne and sent to Erika
I love York! Photos by Erika sent to Deanne

More lovely holga photos taken by Adele.

If anyone has posted any photos on their blogs that I have missed please let me know!
p.s. Don't forget about this weeks lovely giveaway - it finishes tomorrow!

Labels:

15 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Everyone's photos are so great!

17 December 2009 at 14:06  
Blogger Anna said...

i love seeing all these swap photos! i would definitely sign up if you ever did another one :) so pretty!

17 December 2009 at 15:07  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

these photo swaps are so cool! love them. and yes, i did get a new layout! i am so all over the place i need to stop changing it! haha.

17 December 2009 at 15:35  
Blogger Summer Athena said...

fabulous. i am so bummed i missed your swap!

xo

17 December 2009 at 16:15  
Blogger Dream Sequins said...

This was so fun!

17 December 2009 at 17:49  
Blogger Micaela said...

i am LOVING these. Such gorgeous images...

the best swap ever!

17 December 2009 at 18:08  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love the photos. the feet one are so cute.

17 December 2009 at 19:27  
Blogger aaaa said...

oh god these are definitely wonderful!!

xx

17 December 2009 at 19:48  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The photo-swap was brilliantly done. all the pictures are amazing madness.

17 December 2009 at 21:06  
Blogger Jenni said...

Is it possible that they just keep getting better and better? Really love those first ones taken by Saskia.

18 December 2009 at 00:16  
Blogger Gracie said...

Amazing photos! Everyone would have received some pretty awesome stuff.

18 December 2009 at 04:53  
Blogger Polly Rowan said...

What a great idea! So cute. I just discovered your blog and I love it. xx

my blog: http://prettypollysprettythings.blogspot.com/

18 December 2009 at 10:45  
Blogger Katinka said...

I don't know how i got here but I thought I'd leave a comment. Those are amazing photos!!!! :) Happy Friday!

18 December 2009 at 10:50  
Blogger kateigh said...

love these photos. i can't wait for the next one. this looks like it was uber fun and i can't wait to participate!!
have a great weekend!

18 December 2009 at 15:48  
Blogger janis said...

great photos. i will hopefully be posting my partner's pics soon!

x

18 December 2009 at 17:02  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home