This Page

has been moved to new address

Let it snow!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Let it snow!!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Let it snow!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Let it snow!!

Friday, 18 December 2009

Let it snow!!

Usually I am not a big fan of snow but when you get a lift into work, you don't get stuck on a non moving bus and your feet don't get wet or cold - it doesn't seem so bad!


These photos are actually from the one time it snowed last year - but as I didn't have a blog then and it looks exactly the same at the moment I thought it would be ok to share these today.

Luckily my fisheye lens arrived in the mail today (you know, the one I've been waiting 3 weeks for!) so me and Helga are going out soon to take lots of pretty pictures

I am so excited!!!


p.s. fisheye lens!! Wooooo!

Labels: , , , ,

24 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love snow, its just annoys me when trying to drive in it!!!

18 December 2009 at 12:11  
Blogger Jenni said...

Wow - those are some BEAUTIFUL photos. And I hate snow, so it's a lot for me to say they look nice. Especially that last one. I adore it. Maybe something you could add to your shop... :)

18 December 2009 at 12:22  
Blogger aaaa said...

aaawwwhhhh, i miss snow :( it rains here for the time being.. sigh..

love.xx

18 December 2009 at 12:24  
Blogger Kattrina said...

So pretty!! I love snow - when I don't have to work. We are actually suppose to be getting a HUGE snow storm this weekend and I can't wait. Snow and Saturday and Sunday are the best. Then I'm heading up north to Vermont for Christmas with my parents and there's always snow there. Snow on vacation is great too. Enjoy your white fluff!!!

18 December 2009 at 13:42  
Blogger Fallon said...

Beautiful snow. I only wish we got snow in the desert, to me your lucky :)

18 December 2009 at 13:49  
Anonymous Marisa said...

beautiful... i have a fisheye for my diana but i have yet to use it. Can't wait to see yours.

18 December 2009 at 14:05  
Blogger boots said...

so exciting ! have fum takin your pictures!!!

18 December 2009 at 14:21  
Blogger M.M.E. said...

I can't wait to see what you do with the fisheye. I've been eyeing one for weeks.

18 December 2009 at 14:24  
Blogger Yelena R. said...

Gorgeous! I'm still waiting for snow around here!

18 December 2009 at 15:26  
Blogger Gemma Louise said...

im not overly keen when it snows! but you can't say it don't look beautiful!

oh the superheadz i brought from the national portrait gallery! it was £12 with film! im so excited about it :)! x

18 December 2009 at 16:18  
Blogger janis said...

so pretty + christmas like.

however, i know exactly what you mean...i don't love the snow quite as much when i'm waiting for the bus + my feet are freezing + i'm getting frostbite on my nose...

18 December 2009 at 16:38  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should put these on your etsy shop! they are beautiful.

18 December 2009 at 17:02  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the pictures are amazing! and snow is the best. i love winter. too bad it doesn't snow here in Fl.

18 December 2009 at 19:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hurrah! I love a good snowfall!

18 December 2009 at 20:34  
Blogger Unknown said...

It looks so beautiful! Yay for the fisheye lens!! xo.

19 December 2009 at 01:27  
Blogger Cassie said...

Definately agree with Missy - those shots are just brilliant. I did't realise the snow had made it that far up the country yesterday. We had more here in Suffolk than I have seen in years and seemed to bring the county to a halt. It was very, very pretty though. Hope you have a safe journey to Norfolk, when are you off? xx

19 December 2009 at 07:33  
Blogger JMay said...

Gorgeous pictures!

Love your blog:-)

xo.

19 December 2009 at 22:53  
Blogger Amy said...

I love your snow pictures! For some reason I never thought of black and white snow pictures. We got over a foot of snow last night so I'm going to had out and take some b&w.

Have fun with the fisheye!

20 December 2009 at 17:53  
Blogger leila brewster photography said...

these are lovely pictures! the contrasts of black and white are very nice! i am new to blogging and was wondering which fisheye lens you got?? :)

21 December 2009 at 03:57  
Blogger Nicole said...

I love snow when I don't have to get out and drive in it. This pictures are beautiful!

21 December 2009 at 14:57  
Blogger molly said...

oooh this is where you live?? it is so beautiful and peaceful!!! i'll have to post snowy pictures of my neighborhood soon :-)

21 December 2009 at 17:26  
Blogger xoxo said...

why is everyone getting snow but me? is this a sign that I should move?
P.S super great that you got your new lens. there's nothing like a camera with many lens *oh sigh* go click crazy!

22 December 2009 at 00:20  
Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

What beautiful photos! Ahhhhhhh. All of this gorgeous snow is killing me! I'm longing for a white Christmas. Sigh.

22 December 2009 at 01:23  
Blogger Diana said...

I'm soo jealous!

24 December 2009 at 00:16  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home