This Page

has been moved to new address

A quick hello!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: A quick hello!

This Page

has been moved to new address

A quick hello!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: A quick hello!

Monday, 11 January 2010

A quick hello!


Beautiful snow polaroid by dfuster74 found on Polanoid.net
(how have I only just found this website?)

Sorry for the lack of real post today, I've been asleep all day because I'm sick - I always sleep when I'm sick and end up being totally disorientated... anyway I hope to be back and running soon and I hope everyone had a more productive Monday than me!

Labels: , , , ,

31 Comments:

Anonymous Karin said...

Sorry to hear you are sick. I hope you'll feel better again soon!

11 January 2010 at 20:23  
Blogger Courtney Jane said...

This is so beautiful is breaks my heart.

Being productive on Monday is overrated. Rest up. You have every other day in the world to be "productive."

Plus, it's a totally subjective word.

One could argue that cuddling up with a movie, Ben and Jerry and a snuggie is productive.

Well, it should be anyway :)

11 January 2010 at 20:37  
Blogger Amy said...

I hope you feel better soon! I do the same thing when I feel sick.

P.S. Thanks so much for sharing the Polaroid site...I know where I'll be for the rest of the day :)

11 January 2010 at 20:39  
Blogger Nicole said...

There are some beautiful pictures on that website.

I hope you're feeling better soon!

11 January 2010 at 20:42  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better!

happy Monday :)

11 January 2010 at 20:58  
Blogger Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie said...

Pretty picture! Looking forward to your return!

11 January 2010 at 21:14  
Blogger Cassie said...

You poor, poor thing. My husband has had some horrid winter bug over the weekend- hope you don't have the same because he was far too poorly. Take care, wrap up warm and huddle down in bed. Get well soon dear xx

11 January 2010 at 21:47  
Blogger Gabby said...

Hope you feel better soon!

11 January 2010 at 21:55  
Blogger evelyn said...

get well soon.
i as well sleep a lot when i get sick :/

11 January 2010 at 21:56  
Anonymous marisa said...

can't wait to check this site out... LOVE

ps hope you feel better soon.

11 January 2010 at 22:20  
Blogger thegirlhassparke said...

Hope you feel better soon!

11 January 2010 at 22:28  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww, i hope you get feeling better soon! i have been sick today too! no fun!

11 January 2010 at 22:39  
Blogger Same New Story said...

oh no! feel better soon!

12 January 2010 at 01:11  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling better soon!!!

12 January 2010 at 02:50  
Blogger molly said...

feel better, miss rhianne!! good thoughts your way :-)

12 January 2010 at 07:54  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon.

12 January 2010 at 09:00  
Blogger Shokoofeh said...

Aw dear hope you get fine soon... :(

Oh and Polanoid.com is one of my favorites ever!

hugs
xo

12 January 2010 at 09:01  
Blogger AbbieBabble said...

What a fantastic polaroid. I hope you're on the mend!

12 January 2010 at 10:54  
Blogger Sara said...

please get well soon Rhianne!

12 January 2010 at 11:43  
Blogger Saskia said...

Oh no! Get well soon Rhianne! Stay warm, sleep loads and drink lots.

Hope it passes by soon.

xx

12 January 2010 at 16:04  
Blogger Courtney said...

Feel better asap!! Sleeping is the best thing for illness, I'm sure your body is thankful for the rest.

P.S. I love your new banner! Those pink sneaks are very, very cute.

12 January 2010 at 16:39  
Blogger IKS said...

get well soon, all the best :)

12 January 2010 at 17:21  
Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I hope you feel better ASAP!!

12 January 2010 at 20:36  
Blogger nicole mountz said...

im the worst friend ever, i havent wished you a feel better! so.. feel better my love, ill send up a little prayer for you that you get better so so quick! love u!

13 January 2010 at 01:00  
Blogger xoxo said...

Hope you feel better soon. I find that when I'm sick reading books helps pass the time and distract from the pain.

13 January 2010 at 03:35  
Anonymous Jason said...

You really do have a great blog here. I have a blog myself which brings inspiration and guidance to people all around the world. Life is hard enough, and I hope my site can contribute anything positive to someone's day.

I'd like to exchange links with you to help spread some traffic around between each other. Please let me know if this is possible. Until then, keep up the good work.

Jason
TheWISDOMWALL.com

13 January 2010 at 05:20  
Blogger boots said...

i see your feeling a little better today but i am still wishing you a speedy recovery- bed sounds so nice right now! xoxo

13 January 2010 at 14:50  
Blogger mina said...

what a pretty polaroid! get well soon!

13 January 2010 at 14:54  
Blogger Cynthia said...

hope you feel better soon! and guess what finally got my pictures from photo swap back from the store putting them up some time this week i'm excitied:)

13 January 2010 at 17:57  
Blogger dfuster74 said...

hi,

for anyone interested, this is the blog in which I am posting some other polaroids: http://dfuster74.blogspot.com/

thanks a lot

19 January 2010 at 22:18  
Blogger Diana said...

I hope you feel better!

20 January 2010 at 20:19  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home