This Page

has been moved to new address

Things I've learnt from blogs this week...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Things I've learnt from blogs this week...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Things I've learnt from blogs this week...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Things I've learnt from blogs this week...

Friday, 22 January 2010

Things I've learnt from blogs this week...

Yeay its Friday - I'm so glad this week has gone fast - I am more than ready for the weekend!

This week has been a bit odd for me - my moods are all over the place and just when I think I've figured myself out - I'm in another funk - I think it must the time of year for it... I can't wait for Spring, a bit of sunshine and lighter evenings! I'm hoping the weather stays nice enough for me to take some photos this weekend (and maybe even master my little fuji)- I think it will help...

I'm still wrestling in my head over polaroid film - I go to buy it and just before I hit check out I start to have second thoughts... these next few links are helping to sway me towards getting some sooner rather than later though...

  1. I love Susannah's polaroids and her blog is just amazing!
  2. Amanda's polaroids make my heart melt...
  3. I adore these polaroids
  4. I love clever polaroids!
  5. I love holgaroid's too!
  6. (oh and fuji instax mini's!)
And because I didn't do any links last week, heres a few extra of my favourites!

  1. Oh, I think I want a yellow hat!
  2. I love this stationary display (and all thing stationary, what a nerd...)
  3. I am loving these stamps (and the link the to tumblr!)
  4. I love the idea of revamping every month - I need to get organised first though.
  5. How to make the most adorable hearts - just in time for February
Have a great weekend!

p.s oh and I'm getting my Slow Readers Book Club book from the library tomorrow, I can't wait to start reading it!

Labels: , , ,

12 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

i made those hearts last year for my friends on v-day :)

22 January 2010 at 15:02  
Blogger A "cheery" disposition said...

I love what you did the the photo swap. The new blog is lovely. I probably made guitar hero look at forever yesterday.. I think he is pictured out : )

22 January 2010 at 17:02  
Blogger {andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

Cute. I will have to look at this stuff. those hearts are adorable.

22 January 2010 at 18:24  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the hearts are amazing! and the yellow hat is too cute!

I love polaroids.

22 January 2010 at 18:31  
Blogger Iva Messy said...

YAY!!! The Slow Readers Book Club!!! WOOOHOOO! have a great weekend!!

22 January 2010 at 21:47  
Blogger kimbirdy said...

I totally know what you mean about this time of year. Blech. Come spring! Come quickly!

22 January 2010 at 23:21  
Blogger NabilaHazirah said...

omg! I love your blog! Its so interesting!!

The hearts are cute :)

23 January 2010 at 11:00  
Blogger M. said...

your blog is so cute

lovelove, M.
http://marissaexplains.blogspot.com

24 January 2010 at 00:18  
Blogger Anna said...

i just added a zillion new blogs to my reader from this post, lovely links :)

24 January 2010 at 04:53  
Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

OMG, that stationary display is a paper nerd's dream. GORGEOUS!

24 January 2010 at 21:15  
Blogger Kylie :) said...

Oh, I really need a Polaroid camera.
xx

25 January 2010 at 12:04  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the holgaroid made your list -- how awesome!

26 January 2010 at 07:45  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home