This Page

has been moved to new address

Dear Diana...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Dear Diana...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Dear Diana...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Dear Diana...

Friday, 22 January 2010

Dear Diana...


You are amazing: so generous, talented and thoughtful and I think I might just love you :)

For more of Diana's beautiful embroidery go here.

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

Blogger nicole mountz said...

gosh i so adore her for making these! i told her last night i secretly wanted to be her. shes so darn creative i love it!

22 January 2010 at 12:18  
Blogger boots said...

Oh thats such a thoughtful gift! your such a loved lady!

22 January 2010 at 14:45  
Blogger Anna said...

that is the sweetest little embroidery!

22 January 2010 at 15:11  
Blogger M.M.E. said...

This is perfect for you!

22 January 2010 at 15:44  
Blogger Yelena R. said...

So lovely!

22 January 2010 at 17:40  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

amazing. ourcitylights has talent!

22 January 2010 at 18:51  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love it! What a talented lady.

24 January 2010 at 17:01  
Blogger Unknown said...

Its beautiful :) x

24 January 2010 at 19:41  
Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I second that!

24 January 2010 at 21:16  
Blogger Diana said...

eep! thank you!! i'm so glad you like it! it's so YOU!! <3

25 January 2010 at 02:03  
Blogger Aline said...

she's amazing:)

5 February 2010 at 17:11  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home