This Page

has been moved to new address

Crushes...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Crushes...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Crushes...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Crushes...

Thursday, 28 January 2010

Crushes...

I love lists and Kateigh has reignited my love of top 5/10 lists
with her top 5 tuesdays!!

So inspired by Kateigh's list and both Micaela and Marisa's lists as well, here are my top 4 girl crushes:
(I couldnt think of a 5th, oops!)

She has the most amazing face and seems to be great at everything she tries.
If only my hair would sit like that...


So cute yet graceful and mature for her age.
And she always wears amazing clothes...

~Zooey Deschanel
I know everyone loves her as well
but she is just so captivating!

~Marion Cotillard~
Just beautiful, her hair, her face, her voice...
Gorgeous!

Labels: ,

15 Comments:

Blogger leila brewster photography said...

i love alexa chung.. she is so fresh and funny! and i agree about the hair.. i try and try and try and it just wont stay..

28 January 2010 at 16:26  
Blogger VanessasRunway said...

Now, that's a good list! ;)

28 January 2010 at 16:28  
Blogger claradevi said...

I looove your list!!
They're all my fave, too. Ah, by the way, thanks so much for all your love and support while i was sick.. I'll be back again regularly on the bloggingsphere soon - missed you damn much already!
take care love! :)

28 January 2010 at 16:36  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great list! i also love Zooey, and Alexa. they're beautiful, and funny!

28 January 2010 at 16:57  
Blogger Ruxandra said...

Hello there:)
Such a nice list, all these lovely adorable cute ladies...they're such an inspiration.

28 January 2010 at 17:21  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great list. Zooey would be in my top 5 as well!

28 January 2010 at 17:40  
Blogger Nikolett said...

Ahh, gotta love girl crushes! I don't know much about Alexa Chung, but Zooey Deschanel -- gah, I want her bangs and her eyes and aaah. She's definitely classic.

I love Stana Katic from the TV show "Castle" -- she plays an awesome character and is so beautiful.

Hope you've been having a great day :)

28 January 2010 at 18:53  
Blogger Courtney Jane said...

great list!!

never heard of Marion, however. will have to check her out.

28 January 2010 at 19:00  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, yes, Marion is a goddess!

28 January 2010 at 19:43  
Blogger evelyn said...

gahh that picture of Zooey is stunning!

28 January 2010 at 20:01  
Blogger Micaela said...

zooey yes! and liv tyler always.

kate hudson, kim kardashian, and maggie g. would have made my top ten ;)

so many beautiful women. i love lists too! xoxo

28 January 2010 at 21:18  
Blogger Jenni said...

I've just recently learned about Alexa Chung from your blog and a few others and I'm totally girl crushing on her. What a fabulous girl.

29 January 2010 at 02:16  
Blogger kateigh said...

such a cute list!! very original. every list i have read i have thought of more girls i would add. i must have a list of 100.

<3

29 January 2010 at 06:27  
Anonymous Marisa said...

I thought of Emma Watson... She is SO graceful and my daughter thinks she is the greatest. I am happy to have her as my daughters roll model... Great List!!!

30 January 2010 at 00:44  
Blogger Wellies and Vogue said...

Amazing.. we have completely the same girl crushes.. even though diane kruger is my blonde crush..

3 February 2010 at 13:35  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home