This Page

has been moved to new address

Oops...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Oops...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Oops...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Oops...

Friday, 5 February 2010

Oops...

I forgot to do my 'things I've learnt post' and now I'm at home enjoying a nice glass of red wine without any links and playing Mass Effect 2 (oh, its so good!)

I'll catch up with it on Monday and hopefully I'll have some fun pictures from my weekend with my girlies! Have a great weekend! xx

p.s. thanks for the great comments about the shoes! :)

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Adele said...

oh my goodness! Ian's been playing mass effect 2 all week. geeez. haha have fun love (: xo

5 February 2010 at 23:20  
Blogger Lise said...

Hehe, a relaxing evening with red wine is a total friday need! Hope you have a great weekend.

I have no idea what mass effect is, but its raining here so I'm off to my friends for a Wii fit day. Fun times!

6 February 2010 at 04:52  
Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

That sounds like a lovely way to pass the time!

6 February 2010 at 05:52  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy weekend, luv!

7 February 2010 at 02:40  
Blogger Red Boots said...

Hope you had a good weekend!! Did you buy the shoes in the end? xx

8 February 2010 at 12:13  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home