This Page

has been moved to new address

London...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: London...

This Page

has been moved to new address

London...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: London...

Tuesday, 16 February 2010

London...

After posting these photos from London, I started to feel more and more nostalgic for our first little home together! Here are some of my favourite pictures from our time in London - I still can't believe it was four years ago!


And despite living there for a year we still managed to always get lost :)

Labels: , ,

17 Comments:

Blogger Yelena R. said...

London looks lovely :)

16 February 2010 at 21:59  
Blogger thegirlhassparke said...

I love London, great pics. Thanks for joining my swap.

16 February 2010 at 22:22  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry... it still looks the same :) Going down twice this month... it's such a trek, but it's always a buzz getting off the train at Euston!

16 February 2010 at 22:33  
Blogger Teach.Workout.Love said...

i definitely did love london :)

17 February 2010 at 03:25  
Blogger Erin {pughs' news} said...

Oh my lovely London. I miss it! Can't wait for our family hols this summer...

17 February 2010 at 04:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i agree with Yelena. i love the first photo!!!

17 February 2010 at 06:20  
Blogger Belen said...

Man, I need to get out of the US. I need to explore the world. *sigh*

17 February 2010 at 08:25  
Blogger Elizabeth Marie said...

Oh wow do I miss London...wow.

17 February 2010 at 08:51  
Blogger muchlove said...

The one time I went to London, I was far to young to remember (and my parents told me I slept all the way through the sight-seeing tour, ha!). So I desperately want to go there again.

17 February 2010 at 11:33  
Blogger Cassie said...

These photo's are helping to tempt me back to London and reverse the bad thoughts I have when I hear it mentioned!
xx

17 February 2010 at 13:05  
Blogger Laura Demetriou said...

I love living in London! But I've never been to most of the tourist spots, I should do a tourists day out soon.

17 February 2010 at 14:43  
Blogger Nicole said...

You're killing me! I can't wait to be done with grad school so I can get a great job and start traveling.

17 February 2010 at 15:02  
Anonymous Marisa said...

oh, i love these. That first one esp....

ps i received your mail and unfortuntly the package was slightly bent so It is laying under several heavy books... I will open it after it has straightened out... i can't wait xoxo

17 February 2010 at 15:07  
Blogger alissa said...

i miss that city so much! my little heart aches:)

18 February 2010 at 04:01  
Blogger Jenni said...

Lady - you always take the most amazing photos. I want to live in London (hear me wine).

18 February 2010 at 17:38  
Blogger Rachel Elizabeth said...

We spent almost a week in London for our honeymoon and I miss it. We stayed in Kensington and it was beautiful.

21 February 2010 at 03:24  
Blogger Diana said...

Beautiful travel photos, Rhianne!

27 February 2010 at 08:13  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home