This Page

has been moved to new address

Feet love around the world... week 2!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Feet love around the world... week 2!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Feet love around the world... week 2!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Feet love around the world... week 2!

Tuesday, 2 March 2010

Feet love around the world... week 2!

I got home before Boyfriend yesterday and as the weather was nice I decided to wait for him on our front door step (I did this alot before it got cold) and play around with the panorama setting on my phone...

..it was far too much fun!

p.s. Join in Nicole's feet love around the world project week 2, here!

Labels: , , , ,

16 Comments:

Blogger Cassie said...

Love your pictures - I used to have a panorama setting on an old Kodak camera it was really great.
Loved joining in myself too this week
xx

2 March 2010 at 13:21  
Blogger nicole mountz said...

i love u! aw you make my heart smile.. i think i say that every week:)

2 March 2010 at 13:29  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lovely photos.

2 March 2010 at 13:42  
Anonymous MArisa said...

i love these....

2 March 2010 at 14:14  
Blogger janis said...

that must be such a pleasant site - coming home and seeing his gf sitting on the steps!

2 March 2010 at 14:19  
Blogger Sarah D said...

I got panorama mode on my phone too.. will try it soon! Looks really nice
x

2 March 2010 at 14:58  
Blogger Carrie said...

This is the third blog I follow that I've saw this meme on. It looks like fun. I think I might have to start playing along. :)

2 March 2010 at 15:02  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love this idea.

2 March 2010 at 17:21  
Blogger Diana said...

That's on your phone?? It looks so cool!

2 March 2010 at 18:11  
Blogger IKS said...

lovely photos, cute little leggies :) waiting for the love of our life is always exciting :)

2 March 2010 at 18:47  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh, nice job! Love the pics!

3 March 2010 at 00:22  
Blogger bananas. said...

that's way cool. let me guess, iphone? iphones always have the cool features.

3 March 2010 at 01:36  
Blogger Unknown said...

So sweet! Feet pics are my fave!! Happy Week to you Lady! xo

3 March 2010 at 02:02  
Blogger muchlove said...

so cool!
It looks like a nice and quiet street too.

3 March 2010 at 03:39  
Blogger Lorine Kalista Noor said...

hey cute photos and I love how you took the pictures!

5 March 2010 at 10:41  
Anonymous peenkfrik said...

This can make a good triptych. :)

8 March 2010 at 14:19  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home