This Page

has been moved to new address

First Diana mini film...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: First Diana mini film...

This Page

has been moved to new address

First Diana mini film...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: First Diana mini film...

Monday, 1 March 2010

First Diana mini film...

Even after 12 rolls of film with Helga the Holga - I still made the exact same mistakes with my first roll of film in Deedee the Diana mini as I did with my very first holga roll - I forgot to check that it was not set on bulb (N not B Rhianne, N not B!) and I didn't keep adjusting the focus for each picture...


Despite the fact that I really should know better - I'm still loving how they turned out and hopefully next time I will be a bit more careful!

p.s. can you see the snow on the cliffs? I looove Cromer!

Labels: , , ,

13 Comments:

Blogger Isha said...

cute pictures!
I hope mine turn out pretty well too...

XO.

1 March 2010 at 15:13  
Blogger {andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

Gorgeous.

1 March 2010 at 15:40  
Blogger leila brewster photography said...

oh i love how they turned out! sometimes it's better when you forget things! :)

1 March 2010 at 16:02  
Blogger AbbieBabble said...

These are still pretty wonderful!
I have yet to have a successful holga roll, so I'm just impressed that you can get anything at all!

1 March 2010 at 18:09  
Blogger Vicki said...

i just love your blog!!! love your layout and pretty posts and well just everything!
would you maybe like to exchange links with me?
vicki x

1 March 2010 at 21:02  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They still turned out well though....they've a very interesting look about them that gives them character!

1 March 2010 at 22:05  
Blogger thegirlhassparke said...

Your right it did make them turn out quite interesting i really like the third and forth one.

1 March 2010 at 23:28  
Blogger Lillian C said...

Ooh, I love the way they turned out too!! Definitely adds character :)

2 March 2010 at 00:41  
Blogger Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

They still look really neat. Love your blog!

2 March 2010 at 02:09  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

they look amazing to me!

2 March 2010 at 02:46  
Blogger Crystal Ball said...

These are gorgeous! My photography professor is letting my borrow his Holga and I'm so excited. I still have big hopes to be able to shoot with a Diana though.
Looking forward to more Diana pictures!

2 March 2010 at 04:28  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's easy for me to forget those switches, too. :)

6 March 2010 at 07:11  
Blogger Amy said...

I L-O-V-E these pictures. There is something really beautiful about how they are out of focus - sort of painterly feeling.

I was trying to use my Diana the other day but it was so cold I was having trouble advancing the film. I can't wait to finish the roll with the warmer weather we are having.

9 March 2010 at 02:27  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home