This Page

has been moved to new address

A few things...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: A few things...

This Page

has been moved to new address

A few things...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: A few things...

Tuesday, 9 March 2010

A few things...

...I've realised we are bad at after our weekend away...

~taking pictures of ourselves in places...
I took a few of our feet - but we have none of each other or any together in Edinburgh - neither of us like having our photos taken, so its just not happening ~

~over packing - I always overpack socks and film but I completely forgot a first aid kit (ouch and oops!) ~

~ remembering to buy postcards - each day I planned to buy some... and each day I totally forgot ~

However we are good at...

~ finding amazing places to eat - and eating the most delicious food ~

~not getting lost too many times ~

~ remembering to text our Mum's when we arrive safely ~

~ taking pictures of things/buildings/street names...~

~ enjoying our time alone together ~

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me and hubby hate having photos of us taken so we rarely have a camera on us.

Glad you had a good weekend. Edinburgh is a brilliant place to go for a weekend trip.

9 March 2010 at 11:44  
Blogger AbbieBabble said...

As long as you are good at more things than you are bad at, I say you're golden. I'm glad your trip was fun!

9 March 2010 at 12:46  
Blogger Rebecca said...

ooh where di you eat? we love Howies, in Edinburgh, theres about 4 of them i think dotted around the place. andthe mussel inn on rose street was good too.

9 March 2010 at 19:54  
Blogger Nicki's Notebook said...

this was such a cute post!! overpacking socks - so true. Postcards are fun too! x

9 March 2010 at 21:11  
Blogger Cynthia said...

I'm not good at taking pictures of myself either!
Sounds like an amazing trip nonetheless!!

11 March 2010 at 23:02  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home