This Page

has been moved to new address

Fill in the blanks and thing's I've learnt...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Fill in the blanks and thing's I've learnt...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Fill in the blanks and thing's I've learnt...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Fill in the blanks and thing's I've learnt...

Friday, 12 March 2010

Fill in the blanks and thing's I've learnt...

It's Friday!! I am seriously beginning to love my Friday routine of blanks and links - maybe I should have titled this post that, haha.

(Inspired once again by the amazing Lauren at The Little Things We Do)

1. The best day ever was - I don't know, I can never pick things like this - I like lots of days...

2. My favorite meal of the day is tea/dinner/evening meal (whatever people call it) since starting our healthy diet we have been eating some amazing food and cooking together - its my favourite part of the day.

3. This weekend will hopefully be as good as last weekend - just in different ways.

4. Never in my life have I eaten ostrich.

5. The only thing better than blogging is tumbling- I am obsessed!

6. I could really do with some sleep.

7. The most recent thing I bought myself was a Cosmic 35 camera from ebay - a real russion, vintage, Lomo camera - I got it for £3 and it is incredibly beautiful. It makes the most amazing sounds!! I'm going to try taking pictures with it ASAP. I love it... happy sigh.


And here are some amazing links for you, I'm so happy its spring and
everyone else is loving yellow too!
  1. I have loved Abby Try Again's spring colours week - the yellow is my fave!
  2. I love all of the images that Lavelle finds but this yellow post is especially gorgeous!
  3. Golden is just another name for yellow!
  4. and to break it up a bit - a boston terrier tea party - yeay for dogs!!

Have a great weekend!!

p.s. One of my amazing sponsors, Mr Rabbit Sir, is having a giveaway over here!
You definitely want to head over, I love Katrina's shop!

Labels: ,

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lovely post. i also need some sleep!

12 March 2010 at 15:28  
Blogger Emma Lavelle said...

Thanks for the link lovely!

xxx

Have a great weekend!

12 March 2010 at 15:30  
Blogger Shokoofeh said...

Rhianne, it's sweet that you are on healthy diet and you cook together! Love the idea! :)

xo

12 March 2010 at 15:57  
Blogger kimbirdy said...

I love the fill in the blank fridays in blogland! I could really use some sleep too. :) And I love the yellow posts... so cheery for this drab, wet, and cold day!

12 March 2010 at 17:02  
Blogger molly said...

tumbling?? what IS that?? i'm gonna need to go find out... have a great weekend!!

12 March 2010 at 17:11  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i've never heard of a cosmic 35 -- can't wait to see your photos!

thanks for the link love, Rhianne!! :D

12 March 2010 at 17:38  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved the links!!!

12 March 2010 at 18:51  
Blogger I Love You More Than... said...

Thanks for the the links! I especially love the boston terrior tea party.

12 March 2010 at 23:20  
Blogger Belen said...

6. I could really do with some sleep. --- I put that too at first, but then I realized I always talk about sleeping in most of my surveys/posts and I didn't want everyone to think that's all I ever do! :P

13 March 2010 at 01:54  
Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I wish afternoon tea was a daily occurrence in the U.S.! Happy weekend!

13 March 2010 at 19:28  
Blogger Sara said...

yellow is among my favourites!!

14 March 2010 at 12:36  
Blogger JenRem said...

Two things:
1. I never know my best day ever either. Nothing really sticks out in my head as the best day of my life. Is that horrible? I hope not! I just consider it a good thing that I have had so many good days that not one in particular sticks out :)
2. I don't know anyone that has ever eaten ostrich! Is that a common things to eat around you? I wouldn't even know where to get that around me. HaHa. :)

14 March 2010 at 21:53  
Blogger Heidi Rose said...

:) Hi. I was here. I enjoyed.

16 March 2010 at 15:52  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home