This Page

has been moved to new address

Much love Monday...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Much love Monday...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Much love Monday...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Much love Monday...

Tuesday, 9 March 2010

Much love Monday...


I'm so glad that Anna is continuing her Much Love Monday project as I knew as soon as I saw this I was going to use it this week!

If I was a train conductor I would use a heart stamp too and I genuinely love getting the train - the views on the way to Edinburgh along the coast line were beautiful.

p.s. please ignore the fact that it is Tuesday today...

Labels: , , ,

12 Comments:

Blogger muchlove said...

getting a heart stamp on my train ticket would make me so happy too!

xx

9 March 2010 at 13:31  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't that East Coast line just the best?

9 March 2010 at 13:53  
Blogger green ink said...

So cute!!

9 March 2010 at 17:04  
Blogger JenRem said...

I want a heart hole puncher. That is so adorable. I think I'd put hearts all over everything paper related. So cute :) Thanks for sharing darling.

9 March 2010 at 17:27  
Blogger Emma Lavelle said...

i love that! i want a heart shaped cut out stamp x

9 March 2010 at 17:34  
Blogger AmyK said...

Haha, I didn't realize it was Tuesday until you said that!

9 March 2010 at 20:25  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, that is so cute, that would have made my day! haha.

9 March 2010 at 20:49  
Blogger Diana said...

so sweet! perfect for MLM!!

9 March 2010 at 21:44  
Blogger drollgirl said...

first time here (via the fab diana), and i am liking what i see! :)

10 March 2010 at 00:14  
Blogger bananas. said...

that's so cute! now i want a heart punch too!!!

10 March 2010 at 03:09  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That would make me happy too.

10 March 2010 at 23:24  
Blogger Cynthia said...

thats the cutest thing ever one time I got a teddy bear stamp and I love it haha

11 March 2010 at 23:06  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home