This Page

has been moved to new address

More Edinburgh instax minis!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: More Edinburgh instax minis!

This Page

has been moved to new address

More Edinburgh instax minis!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: More Edinburgh instax minis!

Friday, 12 March 2010

More Edinburgh instax minis!

Sunday was probably my favourite day in Edinburgh - we went round art galleries, walked the Water of Leith Walkway and ended up at the Royal Botanic Gardens where the sun was shining!

I think my camera loved the sunshine as much as I did!

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger nicole mountz said...

you are so talented lady. i love these pictures. ps i miss emailing you! im sort of banking on us getting back on track when i get back from my trip;) love u!!!

12 March 2010 at 14:35  
Blogger Elsical said...

Oh Edinburgh is one of my favourite places on earth! I'm glad you had such a lovely time, and thanks for sharing the great pictures :)

xxx

12 March 2010 at 14:58  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

these are great, Rhianne. oh, i really want a Fuji instax mini.

12 March 2010 at 17:40  
Blogger Diana said...

I love this, Rhianne!

13 March 2010 at 06:28  
Blogger Cassie said...

I love the colours and hues of the plants/flowers in those last two shots - so romantic and dreamy.
xx

13 March 2010 at 14:04  
Blogger Yelena R. said...

These are lovely :)

13 March 2010 at 14:49  
Blogger Red Boots said...

Definitely one of my favourite ways to spend a day in Edinburgh! I love walking along the river. x

13 March 2010 at 21:15  
Blogger JenRem said...

LOVE these photos, especially those last two. BEAUTIFUL! :)

14 March 2010 at 21:54  
Blogger alissa said...

love how timeless these photos look! nice work:)

14 March 2010 at 22:55  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home