This Page

has been moved to new address

Edinburgh Diana Mini's #1 (and feet love around the world 4!)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Edinburgh Diana Mini's #1 (and feet love around the world 4!)

This Page

has been moved to new address

Edinburgh Diana Mini's #1 (and feet love around the world 4!)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Edinburgh Diana Mini's #1 (and feet love around the world 4!)

Tuesday, 16 March 2010

Edinburgh Diana Mini's #1 (and feet love around the world 4!)

The more I look at these photos, the more I wish I was back there.

These photos were taken on our lovely walk along the river from the modern art museum to the botanic gardens - it was beautiful and so interesting seeing a different side of Edinburgh.

I must admit that I am loving the square format with the mini, even if it was a pain getting it developed and I looove the colours that the Diana produces - much dreamier than the Holga I think...

Labels: , , , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Shelley said...

oh how i miss edinburgh! one of the most photograhic cities i've ever been to! your diana mini shots really are dreamy :) i especially love that last one on calton hill!

16 March 2010 at 13:46  
Blogger Adele said...

pretty! im just WAITING to get my hands on the diana mini. but im holding off because im hoping they make them in more colours since i already the bigger version of the mini! xo

16 March 2010 at 14:01  
Blogger The Novelist said...

Some day I will jump the pond and visit over there. The pictures are beautiful.

16 March 2010 at 14:56  
Blogger Summer Athena said...

just gorgeous. i want to close my eyes and when i open them, i will be there!

16 March 2010 at 15:25  
Blogger DIANA said...

I love Diana’s!!!! plus that’s my name so its very understandable right hahahahah!
I love all of these photos, the lighting and the angle are just perfect!
I love the contrast of all the colors
The blurriness of some edges……they are just this bunch of pics made my day yay!!♥

16 March 2010 at 16:49  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So beautiful! I love the feet pics, too:)

16 March 2010 at 17:00  
Anonymous Marisa said...

rhianne - will some of these from your trip make it to your etsy.. you know me...

16 March 2010 at 17:29  
Blogger Cassie said...

These are wonderful - I have never been to Edinburgh and infact never to Scotland, it is on a very long list of places to visit.
xx

16 March 2010 at 21:36  
Blogger Diana said...

love!

you are right, they do tend to come out more colorful. these look great! can't wait to see more!

17 March 2010 at 02:54  
Blogger katie hanson said...

i'm a fan of square photos! :) love the look :)

17 March 2010 at 03:23  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home