This Page

has been moved to new address

Hen Party photos!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Hen Party photos!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Hen Party photos!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Hen Party photos!

Thursday, 8 April 2010

Hen Party photos!

I'm so excited to say that the Hen Party was a success!! The bride to be loved it and she looked absolutely amazing...


In both her bride to be hat...


and her sash, custom printed tshirt, wings, tutu
and fluffy pink L Plate!
(I look quite underdressed in comparison!)


We went for some amazing Japanese food, where the chef played with fire...


and juggled eggs!


Then we went to a karoake bar, where had our own booth for 3 hours!


Which was amazing and so much fun!
Though I have no idea who put S club 7 on there...

Even the rubber chicken had a great time...

And we took some more fuji mini's for making another scrapbook with, hurray!



p.s. All photos borrowed from various hen's facebooks - thanks girls!

Labels: , , ,

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha looks awesome!!!!

8 April 2010 at 14:16  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks like it was fun!

8 April 2010 at 14:49  
Blogger nicole mountz said...

oh my gosh so much fun!! this makes me excited for my own:) hehe

8 April 2010 at 14:56  
Blogger Heidi Rose said...

I like the chef. He looks like he loves his job.

8 April 2010 at 17:49  
Blogger I Love You More Than... said...

That looks like so much fun & the polaroids were such a cute touch!

8 April 2010 at 18:55  
Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Hen party=bachelorette party right? LOVE the top hat!

8 April 2010 at 22:05  
Blogger Cole Franke said...

I love the pink hat. A friend of mine is having her bachelorette party in a few weeks so I may start looking for something similar for her to wear. Love your blog!

Nicole
http://lettersfromcoco.blogspot.com/

8 April 2010 at 22:08  
Blogger Meghan said...

Best night ever! I love the hats! And karaoke! It's my fave:)

8 April 2010 at 23:33  
Blogger Sam Harvey said...

This sends me into my happy vortex. I love the rubber chicken. Thank you for being so authentic! http://lara-serbin.blogspot.com/

9 April 2010 at 19:17  
Blogger JenRem said...

What great fun! Those hats, the karoake, and that silly chicken - what wonderful times :)

11 April 2010 at 00:31  
Blogger Jacob said...

looks like one seriously fun party!!!
loves!
britt

13 April 2010 at 00:59  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home