This Page

has been moved to new address

Another long weekend!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Another long weekend!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Another long weekend!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Another long weekend!

Thursday, 8 April 2010

Another long weekend!

(photo from Scarborough - we're going to visit again!)

Tomorrow we're going on holiday to Filey with our parents!!
I am sooo excited!!

So I'll be back on Monday with some excited sponsor news
and hopefully with lots of photos!
(even though I haven't actually decided which camera's to take yet...)

I hope everyone has a great weekend, I can't wait to relax, go for a swim
(in a pool, not the sea... its a bit cold for that yet...)
and walk on some sand... hurray!

Labels: , , , ,

14 Comments:

Blogger aaaa said...

it sounds so much fun Rhianne!! hope you'll enjoy your time with your parents :))

love.xoxo

8 April 2010 at 14:24  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a good weekend!

8 April 2010 at 14:47  
Blogger Unknown said...

Have fun. I can't wait to see your photos.

8 April 2010 at 18:22  
Blogger AmyK said...

Aw, have fun!! I'm excited to see more pictures :]

8 April 2010 at 20:05  
Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Have a fabulous weekend lady!

8 April 2010 at 22:05  
Blogger Shannon said...

Looking forward to the pics! :)

Also, you have been given a blog award: http://shannonchenoweth.com/blog/?p=631

9 April 2010 at 23:15  
Blogger drollgirl said...

LUCKY YOU! and i hope you have a blast!

9 April 2010 at 23:52  
Blogger Lauren Nicole said...

that photo is gorgeous! i'm new to your blog, but love it already; hope you have a wonderful time on your trip! can't wait to see some new photos. :]
- L

10 April 2010 at 17:53  
Blogger IKS said...

what a wonderful place... i want to go on a holiday so much but have to wait at least till end of june... maybe not even then...

i hope youre having awesome time, and taking lots of photos!

post them soon :)

11 April 2010 at 08:21  
Blogger lady luff said...

Your photographs are other-worldly!
Thank you for your new-to-blogging page, I just started out and it's so nice to stumble across lovely people like you!

xx

11 April 2010 at 08:40  
Blogger Cassie said...

My best friend absolutely loves Filey and often takes her two little boys, sadly I have never been.

Hope you have a fabulous weekend Rhianne and are blessed with some glorious weather.

xx

11 April 2010 at 16:58  
Blogger Cassandra Dias said...

Have a great trip!

By the way, I'm hosting a lovely little giveaway on my blog that you might be interested in entering! Here's the link:

http://moonfaceon.blogspot.com/2010/04/giveaway-quotes-notes.html

xo,
Cassie

12 April 2010 at 17:36  
Blogger Nikolett said...

Aww, sounds amazing. Hope you had a great weekend and ahh, I can't wait to go to a pool. Looking forward to the pics! :)

12 April 2010 at 19:00  
Blogger Jacob said...

wow- looks absolutely divine.
loves!
britt

13 April 2010 at 00:59  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home