This Page

has been moved to new address

Polaroids from the weekend...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Polaroids from the weekend...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Polaroids from the weekend...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Polaroids from the weekend...

Monday, 26 April 2010

Polaroids from the weekend...

After all the worry of the polaroids not arriving in time, in the end I only took 3 polaroids over the weekend... It was a lot more complicated than I expected due to chemicals within the newer films and it just wasn't practical to take to the wedding as my dress didn't have any pockets to protect the photos from over exposing.

Although the first photo was too hot when it developed and turned a bit red, the second photo was over exposed somehow and the third one isn't quite focused, I still love them and I can't wait to find somewhere in our house to put them!

Labels: , , ,

15 Comments:

Blogger AbbieBabble said...

They look fantastic- I love the silver hue!

26 April 2010 at 15:37  
Blogger Cassie said...

I still love the way they came out Rhianne, especially the roses - they have such a vintage quality about them.
Hope it was all fabulous.
xx

26 April 2010 at 15:37  
Blogger thais said...

polaroids! how much fun... I love the puppy one! nice meeting your adorable blog :)

26 April 2010 at 15:49  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love these, BECAUSE they are imperfect - it gives them such an intimate quality. Lovely!

26 April 2010 at 17:18  
Blogger Unknown said...

The second photo looks haunted, i love it!

26 April 2010 at 17:44  
Blogger My Army Brats and Me said...

love the pictures

26 April 2010 at 18:44  
Blogger Shelley said...

nice! i haven't had a chance to try the px100/600 films... to expensive for me right now, sigh.

from what i've seen on flickr, your shots turned out quite good! i think the one of you and your boy is my favourite - despite its overexposure, the tones are sort of perfect and it really highlights how cute you two are together :)

can't wait to see how the rest turn out!

26 April 2010 at 21:27  
Blogger Laura Demetriou said...

Awesome pics!

We've just had the film arrive at the shop and it's sold out already! But from what the techs and customers are saying it's very, very sensitive, nothing like the orginal Polaroid film. It's a shame as loads of people have been disappointed with it and have gone back to looking for older, expired original Polaroid SX70/600 etc film.

I'm sure they'll figure it out soon, I think it's just something we'll have to get used to!

26 April 2010 at 21:53  
Blogger Sam Harvey said...

how did you get the brownish sepia look? i dig it!

27 April 2010 at 03:07  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the imperfections give these photos all the charm. well done!

27 April 2010 at 20:09  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like the second pic....it's a little eerie!

28 April 2010 at 14:37  
Blogger Christina said...

i don't know a thing about photography, but i think that middle picture looks really cool and how cute is your puppy?!

28 April 2010 at 21:12  
Blogger emily said...

i definitely want to try some of that silver shade stuff. but it does make me nervous how particular the film seems. i'm just excited about my instax mini... :)

28 April 2010 at 23:18  
Blogger Julia said...

Cute puppy!

3 May 2010 at 23:20  
Blogger Amy said...

I like the imperfections in these. From the shots I've seen the new film looks pretty good overexposed. I haven't had a chance to try mine but I definitely think I'm bringing a book or something along to try to help with exposure.

10 May 2010 at 00:29  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home