This Page

has been moved to new address

Eeeeee!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Eeeeee!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Eeeeee!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Eeeeee!

Thursday, 15 April 2010

Eeeeee!

The polaroid film for the 600 cameras is now available.
I just brought 3 packs!!

Thomas is possibly going to kill me...

It will all be worth it if they arrive in time for the wedding though!

Eeeeeeeeeeee!

p.s. anyone know how long it takes for them to arrive?
p.p.s. I'm so excited - I feel a little bit sick - thats normal right??

Labels: , ,

13 Comments:

Blogger Yelena R. said...

Oooh that's really exciting! I'm sure you're going to have so much fun with it :)

15 April 2010 at 17:07  
Blogger Shokoofeh said...

Can totally understand how excited you might be right now!! :D

15 April 2010 at 17:15  
Blogger aaaa said...

oh, i hope it'll arrive as soon as possible Rhianne!! the wedding will be great with polaroids i believe :)))

xoxo

15 April 2010 at 17:17  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm almost out of mine. I was hoping the price would go down :(

15 April 2010 at 17:45  
Blogger Alexandra said...

Hope it gets to you quick! xx

15 April 2010 at 17:45  
Blogger nicole mountz said...

god bless america i had to restart my heart for a second. i saw wedding and thought i had missed something. jesus. lol

15 April 2010 at 18:44  
Blogger Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

yay :) I bet it gets there in time.

15 April 2010 at 18:54  
Blogger Laura said...

£14 for postage?! Argh i dunno if i can justify it...x

15 April 2010 at 19:50  
Blogger drollgirl said...

um, i love how you say/write Eeeeeeee!!! i do that all the time, too! :)

15 April 2010 at 20:31  
Blogger Cassie said...

Yeah on the polaroid film return!
So exciting! xx

15 April 2010 at 20:53  
Blogger Manon said...

So exciting!

15 April 2010 at 21:00  
Blogger Amy said...

Oooo...thanks so much for telling me! I just found my dad's Polaroid Impulse over the weekend. I was so bummed there was no 600 film. Now I have 3 packages on the way too! Can't wait to see your pictures.

16 April 2010 at 04:20  
Blogger emily said...

i have a tendency to get so excited i nearly pass out. and my stomach feels funny.
you're cute.
i should really order some of that silver stuff. hmmm...

16 April 2010 at 15:44  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home