This Page

has been moved to new address

Final photoswap 2009 update!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Final photoswap 2009 update!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Final photoswap 2009 update!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Final photoswap 2009 update!

Thursday, 29 April 2010

Final photoswap 2009 update!


Hurray, I have finally finished updating the Photoswap blog and I must say I think it looks rather amazing!! Each of the 32 photographers photos included on the blog look wonderful and I am so excited by the Photoswap flickr page as well which includes 355 photos!
Amazing.

I'm definitely thinking of doing another photoswap soon, so watch this space!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger AbbieBabble said...

All the photos are gorgeous! I can't wait to participate this year.

29 April 2010 at 14:17  
Blogger thegirlhassparke said...

Wow, Rhianne you put so much effort into this swap and it turned out so well.
I am looking forward to participating this year.

30 April 2010 at 01:14  
Blogger evelyn said...

mines are missing as well as my swap partner.. i never had a chance to upload to my flickr...no more space n i cant get a pro account... :(

30 April 2010 at 04:24  
Anonymous Bubble Tea With Misha Lee said...

Gorgeous pictures. I absolutely love that first picture with the double exposure of the pretty bride. Nice! Oh and the handsome boy's smile is contagious! What a cutie. =)

30 April 2010 at 09:28  
Blogger mel said...

hey,
i would love to do this, if you could let me know when you're starting the next round. i'll put a roll through my lomo fisheye :)

3 May 2010 at 16:23  
Blogger Amy said...

Yeah! All the photos look great! Can't wait to do it again.

P.S. I was back at the mansion over the weekend and have some new shots for A Roll a Week. I discovered an old greenhouse there and fell in love. I'll put them up tomorrow.

10 May 2010 at 00:31  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home