This Page

has been moved to new address

Wedding holgas...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Wedding holgas...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Wedding holgas...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Wedding holgas...

Thursday, 29 April 2010

Wedding holgas...

First I will say that I didn't take these photos... I didn't have the time to be honest, so I gave my camera to one of my friends who has a Holga 120 - I think he enjoyed that he got to have more than 10 photos to take with my holga 135bc.

{double exposure of the gorgeous bride}

Unfortunately Helga (the holga, not the friend - bit of an odd name for a boy, ha) let me down - out of the whole roll only 4 photos were on the film... I have no idea why - maybe because some were taken inside? or maybe the film was a dud? I don't know and its frustrating!

{One handsome little page boy, I'm in love!}

Luckily for my friend I love these two from the roll and there is still half a roll in the camera waiting to be finished... I'm just really hoping that those turn out so I can give the bride and groom something...

Labels: , ,

14 Comments:

Blogger Maddy said...

that last photo is adorable and really amazing, so at least you got that one!

29 April 2010 at 14:36  
Blogger Kattrina said...

I love double exposures - they are beautiful! The wedding sounds beautiful - glad it was so special!

29 April 2010 at 14:43  
Blogger Erin {pughs' news} said...

The first one is fun, sort of surreal... And that little boy's joy is evident in that wonderful smile! Two good photos is better than none, right?

29 April 2010 at 14:53  
Blogger Alyssa said...

thats a shame the film failed (lets not blame poor Helga!) but those pics are lovely! the double exposure is such a special capture- absolutely love!

29 April 2010 at 14:58  
Blogger Carrie said...

These are great! I really love the last one. :) Fingers crossed you get some more from the second roll.

29 April 2010 at 15:16  
Blogger jenny stardust said...

the last photo is sooo pretty!

29 April 2010 at 17:14  
Blogger Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

perfection.

29 April 2010 at 17:17  
Blogger IKS said...

what a cute last photo :) such a happy boy. shame for the rest of the photos....

29 April 2010 at 18:55  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love the picture of the little boy.

29 April 2010 at 19:27  
Blogger Gabby said...

I love both photos! The first one is so cool, love the double exposure.

29 April 2010 at 19:50  
Blogger Meghan said...

Oh I love that last photo too!

29 April 2010 at 20:33  
Blogger Red Boots said...

The pageboy photo is so cute! And I've just had a look at the photo swap blog - it looks amazing amazing! It's clear how much hard work you've put into it!

xx

29 April 2010 at 21:33  
Blogger bananas. said...

i think the two pictures turned out cool but what the heck! only 4 pictures?! that's not cool helga the holga.

30 April 2010 at 00:48  
Blogger Diana said...

i love the double exposure!

5 May 2010 at 04:24  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home