This Page

has been moved to new address

Sorry for the blog silence...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Sorry for the blog silence...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Sorry for the blog silence...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Sorry for the blog silence...

Tuesday, 11 May 2010

Sorry for the blog silence...

...but Thomas and I have a few days off work after ATP and it caused an unplanned but probably much needed blog break...

here's a funny picture that had us both really laughing after some disappointing news today... I hope it makes you laugh too. I'll be back on Thursday.

(I can't decide if its his face or the fist that makes me laugh so much?? love it!
via Slightly Amusing)


p.s. don't forget to enter my amazing polaroid giveaway, its been great seeing everyones favourites!

Labels:

12 Comments:

Blogger Nikolett said...

Definitely enjoy the break, you deserve some time off to just unwind for sure. And I love you for sharing that picture, it is SO adorable. I wonder if that kid in the back is gasping in shock or bawling his eyes out? hehe.

11 May 2010 at 20:19  
Blogger AmyK said...

HAHA that picture is hilarious! His fist is funny--but so is his face! And so is that kid in the background! He looks like he's crying in devastation! hahaa (gosh that sounds heartless that I'm laughing at a toddler's misfortune. I'm evil a little, I guess)

11 May 2010 at 20:44  
Blogger jenny stardust said...

haha such a funny picture!! XD

11 May 2010 at 20:51  
Anonymous GeeGee said...

Yo Mama joke!

Yo Mama's so fat that when she was cremated, all the flights in Europe were cancelled
*snicker snicker&

11 May 2010 at 21:00  
Blogger M.M.E. said...

I just HAD to send that to my boyfriend. You certainly made my day.

11 May 2010 at 22:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That picture is hilarious! I cannot stop laughing!

12 May 2010 at 01:12  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love pictures like these. so hilarious. sorry to hear you had some bad news come your way. miss you doll and hope all is well! xoxo

12 May 2010 at 01:22  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it!!!

Everyone needs a break now and again.

12 May 2010 at 08:26  
Blogger Meghan said...

Enjoy your break!!! And thanks for the adorable photo...what a doll!

12 May 2010 at 12:15  
Blogger Cassie said...

Hope you are OK after your disappointment but as you say this picture will cheer up anyone! Absolutely gorgeous and hilarious!
xx

12 May 2010 at 15:52  
Blogger Celeste said...

hi rhianne! weren't she&him AMAZING?!?! did you see them at minehead? i think that the show i went to was their last for their uk tour and i really loved it.

yes, i have been traveling a lot for the past 5 months but i haven't made it to poland! my boyfriend is in berlin right now and he actually made a trip to poland a few weeks ago with some friends and they really liked it. i hear that they're known for their sushi...?

i hope you blog about your trip to poland! i feel like a lot of people don't travel their so i don't really have any ideas about it

13 May 2010 at 10:01  
Blogger Diana said...

Enjoy your break and hilarious photo!

13 May 2010 at 20:58  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home