This Page

has been moved to new address

Roid week! Day 4...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Roid week! Day 4...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Roid week! Day 4...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Roid week! Day 4...

Thursday, 6 May 2010

Roid week! Day 4...

Hurray, some actual polaroids for roid week rather than my fuji's
(although I do adore my fuji camera!)
PX600 film is so temperamental - isn't it funny how none of my polaroids so far have turned out the same way...


I love these two photos as they are some of my favourite things: my cameras and my girls.

If you love polaroids and are enjoying polaroid week so far then you should definitely pop back here tomorrow, I have something far too exciting plannned!

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger muchlove said...

I love the photo of the stacked cameras!

6 May 2010 at 13:25  
Blogger Cassie said...

On the second shot you all almost look like you are standing out from the photo somehow - very funky/weird.

xx

6 May 2010 at 14:21  
Blogger AbbieBabble said...

Pictures of girlfriends make me happy. I think it's because they remind me of hanging out with MY girls. Your polaroid is gorgeous gorgeous!

6 May 2010 at 15:01  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love these! I still want a fuji.

6 May 2010 at 17:27  
Blogger stylefrontier said...

oh love all of these images!

have a great weekend!
last day of my giveaway :) 1205 giveaway
xoxo

9 May 2010 at 03:44  
Blogger Unknown said...

These are so awesome, Rhianne! You are your girls are so cute! I need to take a polaroid journey one of these days! I haven't used it in so long!

10 May 2010 at 20:42  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home