This Page

has been moved to new address

Meh...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Meh...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Meh...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Meh...

Thursday, 13 May 2010

Meh...

I have no idea what to post today...

After a few days of posts floating around my head, I have nothing... nothing!

I feel like having a big whinge about work which is bad considering I only got back today and really who wants to hear about that? I don't want to read about it in a few years time when I look back at this (hi future me)

I could post some pictures... but I always post pictures... boring... and I took maybe 10 over the weekend and most of them were bad ones of Matt Groening...

So here I am with nothing but a bad mood and whingey post...

I think I'm still frustrated/disappointed from Tuesday - we looked at mortgages for a shared ownership house but for a £75,000 mortage we would have to pay back £180,000 over 30 years... plus rent on top of that... um... what?!

I think we'll stick with renting thanks. I was anxious about it to start, then I really swung round the idea of a garage and more importantly a garden (which can lead to pets and vegetables...) and now we're back to square one. The even more frustrating thing is that I was and I still am happy with square one - I have no problem with renting and I don't need a marriage/mortgage/house/garage to feel happy or commited...

...though a garden would be amazing!

stupid mortgages, stupid migraines and stupid me for getting so wound up about things when I'm happy with how things are already...


p.s. on a side note the picture below is still making me laugh (its the fist I think...) and this seems so exciting, I think I'm going to enter some ideas.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheer up! Come over to my blog and look at delicious men folk to put a smile back on your face. It's bound to inspire... x

13 May 2010 at 12:38  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't want a mortgage its to much hassle! Owning a house isn't easy as you are responsbile for everything which costs a lot, we wish that we rented instead of buying but we are now stuck and hopefully in a few years we can move on.

13 May 2010 at 12:43  
Blogger notRuairi said...

I'm so jealous you got to go to ATP. I was there in December 2008 and it was honestly the best time of my life. Endless parties, great music, lovely people (except for that 12 year old twat at Mastodon on the Saturday) plus the greatest DJ in the world in the Irish Bar. Anyone who follows Reward by The Teardrop Explodes with a mashup of Lionel Richie and Slayer is OK by me!

13 May 2010 at 13:06  
Blogger emily said...

you can never post too many photos i always say :)

13 May 2010 at 15:20  
Blogger Laura said...

I rent with friends and we have a shared garden, and in our old house we also had our own garden and grew veg in there, so it is possible to rent and find somewhere with a garden! Also have a cat in our rented flat, just didn't tell the lettings agents! So pets are also possible!! ATP last weekend did look fun, it's mine this weekend, i really need more energy for it! But hopefully it'll be fun!

And yes you can never post too many photos.

13 May 2010 at 16:11  
Blogger Diana said...

I'm with you on the financial home woes. Everywhere we look is either a perfect home but a crappy area or almost 900.
I hope it picks up soon :(

13 May 2010 at 21:35  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home