This Page

has been moved to new address

Oh my...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Oh my...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Oh my...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Oh my...

Wednesday, 19 May 2010

Oh my...

Right now my blogging issues seems to resolve around balance - what to put on here, what to put on Tumblr, whether or not to just use my images or use someone elses, is more than one post a day too many..?

Anyway, I realised as I was looking through my blog that I missed my 'Oh my...' feature - where I just had to share something that really made me think 'oh my...' and I realised that as long as I was happy with my referencing and I gave as much credit to the creator as possible then I should really share the things that I love on here as well - some things are just that amazing!

And these are some of them....

Beautiful camera illustrations by Liyen from The Designer in Pyjamas
(Original blog post here... Click on each image for their flickr pages)


I mentioned about my Yashica Autofocus yesterday...
I adore this camera and it looks so amazing here.


There are more cameras and photos on Liyen's blog and Flickr page - yeay.


I'm in camera inspiration heaven... and if I hadn't already really wanted to draw in a moleskine before, I really do now. I think I may have to go shopping this weekend...

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Jaime @ laviejaime said...

Love these- #2 is my fave... I don't have a Moleskine but this certainly inspires me to get one too!

19 May 2010 at 14:24  
Blogger Summer Athena said...

get it! do it! get the moleskin and draw away!

i love these drawings so much. they are fabulous.

19 May 2010 at 15:06  
Blogger Unknown said...

Those pictures are great.

19 May 2010 at 16:21  
Blogger k said...

I hear you on the whole what to post were thing...I have a couple of things going on!

19 May 2010 at 17:11  
Blogger April said...

Oh those are great

20 May 2010 at 04:38  
Blogger that kate said...

Amazing!!

20 May 2010 at 09:23  
Blogger Laura said...

hello! Yes had a great time at ATP (might post up some of my pics soon on the blog!) - didn't expect Minehead to be so picturesque! The beach was gorgeous. By the way re: your struggles to like Polaroid, maybe you should order a film from Ebay (I got one with a useby date of Aug09 so should still be ok, which cost £25 with postage so cheaper than the impossible project?) - the new films look a bit tricky to use and don't have the awesome colours of original film i think?

20 May 2010 at 12:24  
Blogger Eadaoin said...

These are gorgeous, thanks for sharing them! I can undersand your Oh My moment when come across them :)

28 May 2010 at 10:25  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home