This Page

has been moved to new address

An unexpected surprise...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: An unexpected surprise...

This Page

has been moved to new address

An unexpected surprise...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: An unexpected surprise...

Wednesday, 26 May 2010

An unexpected surprise...

Whilst venturing into my amazing box of cameras I was stunned to find that two of the cameras still had film in them!

Unfortunately one of the films must have been quite old as I tried to wind it on and it completely snapped. The other one however had a few random photos on it... but the film was so old that the negatives turned green once they were developed and most of the photos came out quite purple.


How cute are the rabbit and guinea pig! And how random is the last photo - I have no idea whats going on there.

I love the idea that my cameras were all loved and used before I got them - imagine the things that they would have taken photos of... perhaps one travelled the world?? Who knows...

Labels: ,

20 Comments:

Blogger Ink Obsession Designs said...

How fun to have found these! That last photo is so random! :)

26 May 2010 at 17:12  
Blogger jenny stardust said...

ooh i love this!

26 May 2010 at 17:15  
Blogger Unknown said...

wow thats kinda amazing

26 May 2010 at 17:28  
Blogger AmyK said...

Wow, that must have been such a fun surprise! I would have been DYING to know what was on the film! Bummer that one of them snapped! :(
But those pictures are so neat. That last one cracked me up.

26 May 2010 at 18:57  
Blogger Unknown said...

That is sooo fun!!! Little detective you :) And of course ~ I'm more than happy to link ~ I really enjoy your blog!

26 May 2010 at 20:23  
Blogger that kate said...

That last one is a bit scary!

26 May 2010 at 21:18  
Blogger Meghan said...

That last one is CRAZY. As in, I wonder if something really did happen to that person!

26 May 2010 at 23:03  
Blogger muchlove said...

oh, what a fun surprise to find! The one of the rabbit is really cool. I love the colours of it.

26 May 2010 at 23:58  
Blogger Maddy said...

that last photo is awesome and also kind of scary! this is amazing, lucky find!

27 May 2010 at 00:20  
Blogger Micaela said...

WHAT A PERFECT SURPRISE FOR YOU!!! :)

i love it!

27 May 2010 at 00:55  
Blogger thegirlhassparke said...

Oh that last one is a little scary! Do most of the cameras still work, I guess it will take some time to use them all and see. What a fun little find!

27 May 2010 at 01:08  
Blogger mina said...

how creepy would it be if these people stumbled upon your blog and saw themselves and their old pets!

27 May 2010 at 05:26  
Blogger Crystal Ball said...

I love that last photo. At first I thought you purposefully distorted the face, haha.

27 May 2010 at 09:11  
Blogger Laura Demetriou said...

How awesomely 70s!

27 May 2010 at 12:26  
Blogger k said...

that is sooo awesome!

27 May 2010 at 13:03  
Blogger Unknown said...

what an unexpected surprise!

hmm.. tinsel, gaudy knit sweater, red and green stiped mask.. it looks like the attack of a christmas monster.

good find!

27 May 2010 at 13:54  
Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I think it's awesome how into cameras you are. To find something you truly love like that is a gift!

28 May 2010 at 02:34  
Blogger Jesa said...

wow love these photos and love your blog, stumbled upon you. your fab :)

Cheers, Jesa

28 May 2010 at 06:47  
Blogger Eadaoin said...

Hello Rhianne! I'm visiting everyone again, it's been too long since I've been to some of my favourite places :D How random that you found film in some of your cameras, those purple pictures are fun (especially the bunny and guinea pig!!). That last one is very odd indeed, maybe it was a halloween mask??

28 May 2010 at 10:19  
Blogger Cynthia said...

this is a fantastic find!

31 May 2010 at 08:15  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home