This Page

has been moved to new address

I made friends in the snow...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: I made friends in the snow...

This Page

has been moved to new address

I made friends in the snow...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: I made friends in the snow...

Friday, 17 December 2010

I made friends in the snow...

Whilst walking to work in the snow, we passed these beautiful horses... they seemed completely unphased by the weather!


and they were much more friendly than my summer friends...

Happy weekend lovelies
its so close to christmas now, eeeeeeee!!


p.s. my shop is now in vacation mode for the holidays, it will be back, hopefully with new stock in the New Year!!

p.p.s. The winner of the Cut Copy Create giveaway is Piper from One Sydney Road, yeay!

Labels: , , , , ,

19 Comments:

Blogger Amy Radcliffe said...

These are great, the horse on the right in the first picture looks really odd. xx

17 December 2010 at 14:01  
Blogger ilene @ muchloveilly said...

sweet pictures!!! enjoy your friday, too friend. :)

17 December 2010 at 14:13  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those horses are so beautiful. I wish I saw something like that on my way to work. :]

17 December 2010 at 15:18  
Blogger Luzmaría Alam said...

awww cute horses :) and looks very cold, uuu I want to go there

17 December 2010 at 16:37  
Blogger daisychain said...

I love horses! What gorgeous photos x

17 December 2010 at 16:55  
Blogger emily said...

very beautiful shots.

17 December 2010 at 17:56  
Blogger Lauren said...

aww pretty

17 December 2010 at 21:18  
Blogger Lish said...

Wow! Gorgeous pics - I can't believe you are out walking in that weather - brrrrr!

17 December 2010 at 23:30  
Blogger LenoreNeverM♡re said...

Beautiful photos!
The face on the 1st shot is so precious!!

18 December 2010 at 12:49  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing pics!

Have a good weekend!!!

18 December 2010 at 14:11  
Blogger Nikolett said...

Ahh they are so gorgeous! I love horses ... I literally shout out "HORSIES!" whenever we pass by them in the car. I am a 5-year old haha. Hope you have an amazing weekend! :)

18 December 2010 at 17:51  
Blogger Cassie said...

You are right, they look so happy even in this freezing weather.
xx

PS: Love your little 'eeeeee' that it is so close to Christmas - I am feeling just the same today!

19 December 2010 at 16:26  
Blogger Sarah said...

These photos are gorgeous!

19 December 2010 at 18:00  
Blogger Meghan said...

Too cool! I don't think I would ever come across horses where I live:)

19 December 2010 at 19:40  
Blogger Gracie said...

These are amazing photos! I love that the snow is all around yet these horses seem fine. Such lovely lovely pictures.

20 December 2010 at 00:06  
Blogger Brenda said...

Those horses are so cute! I wish it snowed here; that would make Christmas even better! :)

20 December 2010 at 03:35  
Anonymous annalyn said...

the last photo is very lovely, I love the color tone of these photos :)

20 December 2010 at 06:10  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh they're so lovely... the one on the left (in the first pic) has so caught you taking its pic!

20 December 2010 at 14:12  
Blogger Emily, Resplendent Tranquility said...

Lovely. Horses really are such beautiful creatures. The expressions on the two in the first photo are so amusing :)

22 December 2010 at 04:22  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home