This Page

has been moved to new address

I made some new friends on the way to work today...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: I made some new friends on the way to work today...

This Page

has been moved to new address

I made some new friends on the way to work today...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: I made some new friends on the way to work today...

Tuesday, 3 August 2010

I made some new friends on the way to work today...

11 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

Wow! This is such a good picture :)

3 August 2010 at 14:11  
Blogger AbbieBabble said...

Those are so cool! I wish I could make friends like that on the way to work. Alas, living in a city doesn't tend to encourage such discoveries.

3 August 2010 at 14:15  
Blogger ana said...

love it! :D

3 August 2010 at 14:49  
Blogger ilene @ muchloveilly said...

pic is great - but love the title. :)

happy tuesday, girl!

3 August 2010 at 15:25  
Blogger Alyssa said...

what on earth?! do you live in the country?

and cows are very giving friends... milk... cheese... cream... well i guess they are all biproducts... they give milk lets stick with that.

3 August 2010 at 16:06  
Blogger k said...

haha cute :)

3 August 2010 at 16:54  
Blogger Cat said...

Ha! What a great pic...I love the white cow with the expression on his face like "whatcha doin takin a picture of me?" :)

3 August 2010 at 17:54  
Blogger Louis Duke Photography said...

love it

3 August 2010 at 18:30  
Blogger Meghan said...

Aww! They are so sweet!

3 August 2010 at 22:59  
Blogger M.M.E. said...

Yep, that was your picture. Also, in the shot of the cyanotype, the picture frame with 3 pictures is all yours too. We put the beach ones together. :) I love them!

3 August 2010 at 23:16  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweet bovines. looks like one of them is looking straight at you. :D

4 August 2010 at 05:40  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home