This Page

has been moved to new address

Lomography Article...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Lomography Article...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Lomography Article...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Lomography Article...

Tuesday, 27 July 2010

Lomography Article...


Wow, I have been busy haven't I?

A few weeks ago, I was contacted by Lomography (they contacted me!) to write an article about 35mm and my experience with Lomography cameras and of course I said yes. Looking back through my blog for inspiration I stumbled on a Questions and Answers post that I did last year and I remembered answering one particular question from Diana that I loved...

So for an expansion of the answer to the question:
35mm Film - Why Did I Ever Stop?
and to see some more of my favourite photos taken with my holga 135bc and my diana mini...

Labels: , , ,

13 Comments:

Blogger ilene @ muchloveilly said...

that is uber-exciting!!! congrats!!!! :)

27 July 2010 at 14:23  
Blogger mysterymoor said...

Awesome article! Well done!

27 July 2010 at 15:14  
Blogger Christina said...

loved your article. i'm very, VERY new to lomography and have only had one roll developed from diana mini but i can sense it i will stick with it. your article was encouraging.

27 July 2010 at 15:15  
Anonymous Sandy a la Mode said...

congrats on your article sweetie!! that is soo exciting!! i don't know much about lomography but i love the look and feel of the photos!!

27 July 2010 at 15:51  
Blogger Cassie said...

Congratulations Rhianne! I think I said last post that you had been a busy bee and even more so now.

xx

27 July 2010 at 16:28  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's amazing! Congratulations!

27 July 2010 at 19:16  
Blogger jackie said...

Great article! I think a lot of can relate to it :)

27 July 2010 at 21:00  
Blogger Meghan said...

Oh wow! Congrats Rhianne!

27 July 2010 at 23:14  
Blogger Holly Knitlightly said...

Awesome! Congrats!

28 July 2010 at 00:02  
Blogger Diana said...

you go girl!! congrats on the feature! Off to check it out now

28 July 2010 at 04:17  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great interview! i am now following your blog. i am a film/lomo lover also. xo

28 July 2010 at 07:35  
Blogger jenny stardust said...

how nice! good writing! i could relate.

28 July 2010 at 13:46  
Blogger elle :: dare my wild heart said...

Great article, congrats!

28 July 2010 at 21:16  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home