This Page

has been moved to new address

I miss the sunshine...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: I miss the sunshine...

This Page

has been moved to new address

I miss the sunshine...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: I miss the sunshine...

Wednesday, 21 July 2010

I miss the sunshine...

It rained on St Swithin's day here this year and normally I don't believe this kind of thing but it has rained every day since... every single day!

I took these on the way home from work one day - everything looks so much prettier in the sunshine!

Labels: ,

12 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Wedding Crasher said...

AGREED!

21 July 2010 at 15:02  
Blogger Emma Jade said...

I didnt believe in it either but im starting to think its true!

21 July 2010 at 15:42  
Blogger Cassie said...

It rained on St Swithin's here in Suffolk but has been bright and sunny ever since, that is until this afternoon and now it is that horrid kind of constant drizzle. Yuck, lets hope August brings back those fabulous sunny skies like your pictures.
xx

21 July 2010 at 16:38  
Blogger Unknown said...

Lets trade places! It's very sunny here, but I would much rather have rain.

21 July 2010 at 17:45  
Blogger AmyK said...

The only time we can expect to not have rain is August, so I'm used to rain.
I'd never heard of St. Swithin's Day; interesting!

21 July 2010 at 18:07  
Anonymous Maddy said...

So true!! Sunshine instantly lifts my mood too :)

22 July 2010 at 00:01  
Blogger Cassandra Dias said...

"it has rained every day since...every single day" -this made me laugh out loud. Aww..well I hope the sun pokes its head out soon for you!

xo,
Cassie
(Moon Face)

22 July 2010 at 01:39  
Blogger bananas. said...

i agree! those pictures are perfect...loving the diana look and feel of them.

22 July 2010 at 03:14  
Blogger Lavender Playground said...

Hello~ your photos are lovely, they bring back great childhood memories!

22 July 2010 at 08:40  
Blogger ChinkyGirLMeL said...

I love those pictures. They put a smile to my face. =)

22 July 2010 at 10:03  
Blogger Misty Chaos said...

Lovely photos ♥
It's true.. everything's prettier with sunshine.

23 July 2010 at 19:24  
Blogger K A T H L E E N said...

pretty pictures! come follow me xoxo

9 August 2010 at 18:08  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home