This Page

has been moved to new address

My favourite Holga photos... Part 1!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: My favourite Holga photos... Part 1!

This Page

has been moved to new address

My favourite Holga photos... Part 1!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: My favourite Holga photos... Part 1!

Tuesday, 13 July 2010

My favourite Holga photos... Part 1!

*warning - this is a long photo post*

Can you believe that since I've had my holga I've taken 14 rolls of film - thats more than one a month and I don't care to think how much money. It's been completely worth it though!

Each film has been a joy and I constantly find myself looking back through my photos, remembering exactly how I felt when I heard the shutter snap and I am always changing which photo is my favourite in each film...

So here is are my current favourites from each film that you may not have seen before.


Roll 1: I heart Kirkstall Abbey!


Roll 2: Our first holga shadow photos, I love the colours!


Roll 3: Hurray for Scarborough and double exposures!


Roll 4: A different side of Birmingham…


Roll 5: Me taking a picture of C taking a picture of G, taking a picture… haha, love it.
Oh and theres another gorgeous Abbey in the background…


Roll 6: I had to include Harry of course!


Roll 7: I love the mountains in the background.


Roll 8: The gorgeous beach at Llandwynn Island


Roll 9: Some pretty bikes in Caernarfon


Roll 10: I’m spotting a trend of bright colours and high contrast!


Roll 11: Playing with my fish eyes lens. I should really use it more…


9
Roll 12: One of my photoswap photos I sent


Roll 13: A beautiful stream in Malham.


Roll 14: Kirkstall Abbey again, I love it.

Eee, I think I'm going to have to do a similar post again next year, this has been so much fun (though harder to pick just one from each roll than I thought) I love my holga!!

p.s. you guys are amazing, such a fantastic response to the giveaway, I'm happily overwhelmed.

Labels: , , , ,

20 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Jane said...

I love some of these photos.
Do you always shot 35mm on your holga?

13 July 2010 at 12:32  
Blogger Lisa Jane said...

I always forget that there is a 35mm holga. I have the 35mm adaptor for mine but I haven't used it yet.

13 July 2010 at 13:26  
Blogger emily said...

these are very lovely. the textures and colors are really great!!

13 July 2010 at 15:01  
Blogger k said...

wow i looove that last picture of the Kirkstall Abbey!!! And fun to see a fisheye picture - that is my fave feature of my d90!

13 July 2010 at 15:02  
Blogger muchlove said...

goooorgeous photos!
I love all the colours.

13 July 2010 at 15:26  
Blogger AmyK said...

I love the picture of Harry! And the one of the bikes. They're all great, though! I finally posted some of the pictures I told you about from my phone, by the way!

13 July 2010 at 16:51  
Blogger AmyK said...

Haha! You read my mind! I finished typing my comment and THEN saw that I had a new comment from you!

Oh, and that last one of Kirkstall Abbey is great, too--we don't have structures like that over here, so I looove seeing pictures of them.

13 July 2010 at 16:54  
Blogger Nicole said...

I love the picture from roll 10. The colors are great!

13 July 2010 at 17:58  
Anonymous Annalyn said...

I love the number five where you all taking pictures of the others :)

13 July 2010 at 18:24  
Blogger Leigh said...

Some great shot here, dude. I also have the bonus of knowing most of the places you shoot, and you really capture some wonderful aspects of them, such as the isolation of the malham stream, or the bicycles. Kirkstall Abbey - My little running circuit!!

13 July 2010 at 19:18  
Blogger Annah said...

Your photos are lovely. I especially like the one of the doggies :) and the second one veyr much so.

13 July 2010 at 23:42  
Blogger DafnaDiamant said...

beautiful pics! I love your blog!

14 July 2010 at 09:07  
Blogger Gracie said...

These are amazing! I really love that last photo. I adore all those old structures, ruins, architecture.

This would make a wonderful gallery of photos. Or used in an inspiration journal!

14 July 2010 at 09:54  
Blogger Alyssa said...

I'm torn. There is not one that i can say that is my favourite. 7 and 8 are gorgeous!
11 is beautiful - fish eye always looks great!
12 has gorgeous colours
the last pic is just stunning.

14 July 2010 at 10:54  
Blogger Cassie said...

I looked at each picture and thought 'oh that is my favourite' and then thought the same with the next one! They are all stunning Rhianne - love the vintage hues to them all. You are one talented lady!

xx

14 July 2010 at 15:22  
Blogger Spare Thoughts said...

Is Roll 5 Fountain's abbey? You and I need to go to Whitby together - I'm craving to see it through your holga and seemingly a little obsessed.

16 July 2010 at 22:37  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful pictures - now I want one myself even more :)

17 July 2010 at 23:20  
Blogger Christina said...

wow, the landscape shots are amazing!

19 July 2010 at 17:06  
Blogger Shukura Li said...

i love how those turned out

and birmingham yay

20 July 2010 at 23:45  
Blogger Diana said...

These are amazing, i love the one of harry!

24 July 2010 at 08:01  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home