This Page

has been moved to new address

Friday's little letters,

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Friday's little letters,

This Page

has been moved to new address

Friday's little letters,

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Friday's little letters,

Friday, 9 July 2010

Friday's little letters,

{random sign post at Caernarfon Castle}

I love a spontaneous post!

Dear Leeds,
Please let me find a nice 2 bed house with a garden, close to where we live now, with 2 storeys and good storage. I know its alot to ask, but hopefully by putting it out there something will come along...

Dear weekend,
You got here sooner than I expected and honestly this week wasn't as bad as I thought it would be but I'm still super excited to see you - you should be so much fun!

Dear Nicole,
If I could get over there and hug you I would - perhaps we need to invent some kind of teleporter??

Dear blogroll,
You take up more time than anything else on my blog does but boy are you going to look pretty! I could look at you all day!

Dear future wedding,
I can't seem to help planning you out in my head at the moment with all my friends and family getting married... When we're ready for you, you are going to be amazing!!
(We're just not ready for you yet... or even for a while... sorry!)

Dear lil sis,
I am however totally ready for your wedding! Bring it on!

Dear Toy Story 3,
Why are you not out here yet?!?!?! I'm dying over here...

Dear Inception,
I am expecting amazing things
Not just because of Leo and Joseph, though that does help
though be warned The Matrix is my favourite film :)

Dear Fridays links,
You are my favourite and I don't want to forget about you so I'm putting you right here!


Dear next week on my blog,
I am e.x.c.i.t.e.d. You may be my most fun/best blog week ever.
(it has to happen now I've said that right?)

Dear For the easily distracted... readers,
I hope your weekends are as amazing as you are!

Labels: ,

12 Comments:

Blogger k said...

fun post...have a great weekend!!

9 July 2010 at 13:37  
Blogger Meghan said...

Sweet letters, Rhianne! Your blog roll is so impressive - thank YOU for taking the time to recognize all of us!!!

9 July 2010 at 14:25  
Blogger Erin {pughs' news} said...

Dear Rhianne,

I love your blog. This post in particular. Happy Weekend!

love Erin xo

9 July 2010 at 15:45  
Blogger Summer Athena said...

oh sweetness. you have the loveliest posts. they all make me smile big big!

9 July 2010 at 16:38  
Anonymous Maddy said...

Toy Story 3 is amazing! I cried so much at the end :) Hope you get to see it soon! Looking forward to next week's "best blog" week ever!

9 July 2010 at 17:04  
Blogger Unknown said...

What a great post! I hope you find the flat you want. The castle picture is amazing.

9 July 2010 at 17:32  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good luck finding a place in Leeds! The week went by really quickly for me as well - fortunately! Oh, and you're a doll for linking to my Holga post - grazi!!!

9 July 2010 at 18:13  
Blogger Belen said...

No Toy Story 3 yet?! AHHH! You MUST tell me what you think when you see it. Also, do you guys get IMAX and/or 3D at your movie theaters too? If so, you MUST see TS3 in it! :D

9 July 2010 at 20:29  
Anonymous Annalyn said...

your blogroll sometimes is my blogroll too, for I visit them through you :) Have a good weekend

10 July 2010 at 04:38  
Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I am sooooooooo ready for Inception. Too exciting! Thanks for becoming a Rosebud Dollface!

10 July 2010 at 05:20  
Blogger Farah said...

wow! I'm in your friday links! I'm extremely flattered, lol. thanks for all the help and the support on Mr Pink love. Have a great weekend. ♥

10 July 2010 at 18:39  
Blogger Shelley said...

love the post! i definitely hope inception is amazing also! it looks like it will be so good. i hope you had a great weekend!

12 July 2010 at 20:31  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home