This Page

has been moved to new address

Castles and Bicycles…

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Castles and Bicycles…

This Page

has been moved to new address

Castles and Bicycles…

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Castles and Bicycles…

Monday, 28 June 2010

Castles and Bicycles…

This weekend was lovely, spent in part at the engagement party of a university friend (they had a Moroccan tent!), and in a park playing badminton and interrupting it with a picnic. Or the other way around – more picnic, less action.

One of the places we (and by we, I refer to by lovely boyfriend, often known as Bee, also a photoswapper) love to cycle to is Broughton Castle. It’s only 5 miles from our home, and while the first half of the ride is in town (and it’s where the horrid hills are), the latter half is stunning and nature is suddenly all around.

{Hello Mr Bee!}


I love our bikes! They really are my favourite mode of transport.
(and I’m being naughty – the photo of the sheep and bikes was taken with a film camera)

Thank you very much for letting me post, I hope you enjoyed reading from one of Rhianne’s friends as much as I enjoyed putting it together. And back to Miss Rhianne...

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Yelena R. said...

The last picture is too cute :) Oh and living in United States, I'm so jealous that you get to see castles every day!

28 June 2010 at 14:39  
Blogger Cassie said...

Love the little sheep bounce in the last picture -so cute!
xx

28 June 2010 at 16:55  
Blogger k said...

these pics are so good :)

28 June 2010 at 19:48  
Blogger AmyK said...

So I was just bumming around on my new phone (Paul and I got Moto Droids the other day), and saw that there's an app that makes your phone camera able to do like a toycamera, polaroid, and fisheye! It's SO cool! And when I found that out, I totally thought of you. If I can figure out how to upload pictures from my phone, I'll have to post them on my new blog, 'cause this is WAY cool!

28 June 2010 at 23:41  
Blogger chelsea rebecca said...

bikes are such a great transportation!! and such good exercise too!!!

29 June 2010 at 05:39  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home