This Page

has been moved to new address

Successful diana mini half frame photos!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Successful diana mini half frame photos!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Successful diana mini half frame photos!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Successful diana mini half frame photos!

Tuesday, 22 June 2010

Successful diana mini half frame photos!

After I managed to break the first film that I tried using the half frame setting on my Diana Mini, I was a little anxious to try it again and despite the fact it took me ages to use up the whole film
(50 photos is alot when you are used to 24 )
I absolutely love it!!!


...and taking photos of Harry, especially ones on the beach is my favourite!
I can't wait to share more! 6 down, 40+ to go, ha!

Labels: , , ,

12 Comments:

Blogger Ebony Arwen said...

Aw Harry looks like such a happy dog! :D
There is something so so magical about old film cameras... I've never had a chance to play with one.

Love your photos. Can't wait to see the rest!

22 June 2010 at 13:48  
Blogger Cassie said...

Harry looks super funky and completely in his element on the beach!

Totally adore the picture of your feet in the sea - I could really do with doing that right now as it is very warm and sticky here today.

xx

22 June 2010 at 13:52  
Anonymous Maddy said...

Harry is adorable! I'm thinking of getting a film camera, and the mini Diana seems like a lot of fun!

BTW - when do we get our Photoswap buddy?? I'm excited to begin!

22 June 2010 at 15:00  
Blogger emily said...

these look great! i love the diana mini...

22 June 2010 at 15:40  
Blogger anna and the ring said...

Gosh that clinches it! I must invest in a mini!

Too wonderful.

22 June 2010 at 17:04  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Harry is quite photogenic!

I just got a Diana Mini last week. When it's on the half frame setting do I turn it until it won't let me turn anymore, or do I just turn it half way and then take another photo?

22 June 2010 at 17:17  
Anonymous Elle said...

Yay, your photos look great. Glad you're enjoying the Diana Mini!! And your dog is super cute. I wish I had a dog...


Elle xx
www.dianaminilove.com

22 June 2010 at 22:07  
Blogger ana said...

these came out super wonderful! :D such happy photos.

22 June 2010 at 23:02  
Blogger I Love You More Than... said...

I especially love the photo of Harry in the grass.
Lovely prints.

26 June 2010 at 02:34  
Blogger Eadaoin said...

what a cute puppy!! lovely shots of her. i haven't tried the half frame format yet, but you've really got the hang of it here.

26 June 2010 at 10:27  
Blogger mina said...

i've been reluctant to use the half frame feature. i don't know why. these turned out pretty well!

28 June 2010 at 03:20  
Blogger Diana said...

they look really good! i especially love the beach photos

1 July 2010 at 06:33  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home