This Page

has been moved to new address

Thank goodness its Friday!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Thank goodness its Friday!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Thank goodness its Friday!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Thank goodness its Friday!

Friday, 11 June 2010

Thank goodness its Friday!

Honestly, I've never been so glad... the week did not start well and it went down hill from there. We don't have much planned this weekend other than the football, I'm oddly excited about it this year...


I completely missed Lauren's fill in the blanks last week so I decided to do them this week, here goes!

1. My dream vacation would be travelling around Europe and visiting everywhere. I want to see everything.
2. The best trip I've ever taken was Edinburgh. It was our first trip together away somewhere amazing and I want to go back!
3. The most important items to take on a road trip are I mostly agree with Lauren – good music, snacks and plenty of water.
4. The next trip I'm looking forward to is KRAKOW!!!
5. If I had to pick one CD to listen to for a long road trip it would be probably one of the ones that Thomas made me.
6. The biggest disaster I've ever encountered while traveling was we were in a bus crash at school, it wasn’t really that bad though, I haven’t had many travelling disasters luckily.
7. My favorite traveling memory is always going to be travelling to my Grandparents at Christmas when we were younger, we used to have a competition of who would see the most houses with Christmas lights. I always loved Christmas at my Grandparents.

And here are some amazing links from this week.
  1. Kat's thursday treats - honestly every link is a gem - especially the yellow and the balloons. Happy sigh.
  2. Some rather amazing black and white photos
Is anyone doing anything excited this weekend? I can live vicariously through you :)

Happy weekend!

Labels: , ,

12 Comments:

Blogger dulci said...

I'm getting pumped about the World Cup too - strange as it is!!

http://ladulcivida.blogspot.com/

11 June 2010 at 16:36  
Blogger Cassie said...

Hope the weekend is fabulous and makes up for your crappy week Rhianne :)

We will be cheering on the football too.

xx

11 June 2010 at 17:03  
Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I'm sorry about your bummer week. I hope the weekend makes up for it!

11 June 2010 at 18:55  
Blogger {andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

happy weekend

11 June 2010 at 19:01  
Blogger Cassandra Dias said...

Thanks for the link :)

12 June 2010 at 01:32  
Blogger Sara said...

I really want to go backpacking around Europe!! You might have noticed I link to Liz alot and she's been travelling around and she's such an inspiration!

12 June 2010 at 10:52  
Blogger S and O said...

I want to travel around Europe too ;)
I just can't wait till the day I start that adventure!

have a great weekend!

xoxo
Olivia

12 June 2010 at 23:48  
Blogger Helen said...

I would love to travel around Europe more too, especially the Mediterranean, I find the history there so interesting.

13 June 2010 at 13:29  
Blogger Gracie said...

Yay for World Cup! The times are horrible here (and our first game was a disaster). I love your fill in the blanks answers. I too want to go all over Europe. x

14 June 2010 at 09:15  
Blogger Cassie said...

I have a little surprise for you on my blog Rhianne! Happy Monday xx

14 June 2010 at 15:18  
Blogger Laura said...

Thanks Rhianne!

Only thing about the layout is now when i check Google Analytics I get 0 visitor results for every day which I know isn't right as I keep getting comments etc! So I think the coding must be messed up and have no idea how to change it back, eep! Also i'd really like a pattern in the background but no idea how to achieve that - html confuses me! If you have any pointers let me know!x

16 June 2010 at 10:49  
Blogger Franca said...

Hi, thanks for your comment on my blog, it's nice to find UK based blogs. I'm following you now!

16 June 2010 at 10:56  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home